• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Digipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
Introduction

Welcome to the thread for Team Digipedia, the team responsible for the creation of Operation Digipedia. We've been working on the hack for a few months now and we've decided to start asking for new team mates. We're not a group of "serious" hackers. We're just here to have fun and create something that hasn't been done yet.Team Digipedia has one goal: to create the first and best Digimon hack of Pokemon. We're friendly people and we love both Pokemon and Digimon equally. We're a diverse group with no team member living in the same country, but we all speak English fairly well. There are only a few of us so far and we need all the help we can get to perfect this project. We are accepting people of all skills, and varied skill levels. Our primary needs are spriters, most importantly people who can create back sprites of complex fakemon with little or no starting point. We would also like Tile Spriters, Mappers, and Scripters. We also need someone who is familiar enough with the anime that they can create dialogue and jokes similar to those found in the anime. We'll call this person(or persons) our Humorist/Script Writer. Everyone will be working closely together and we'll all be using a central Dropbox account to exchange files and logs.

Application Form

Post the following form on this thread, with all fields filled out to the best of your ability:

Self Introduction: (Tell us in a short paragraph some interesting things about yourself)

Primary Skills: (List your best hacking skills here)

Display of Primary Skills: (Give us at least one example for each skill you listed in the Primary Skills section to show us your capabilities of those skills)

Secondary Skills: (List your hacking skills that you are not quite as skilled in, but that you can still perform with acceptable output)

Display of Secondary Skills: (Give us at leas on example for each skill you listed in the Secondary Skills section to show us your capabilities of those skills)

Past Experience: (List any hacks you've previously worked on, or any teams you've previously been involved in. You may post links in this section to those threads.)

Email Address: (Post your email address here so that we may contact you further)

Time Zone: (Post your countries Time Zone here. To further expand on your time Zone, please post what time it is in your country at the time of your posting.)

Current Team Members:

Eptaph93: Scripter, Mapper, OverWorld Spriter, General Spriter, Stat Editor, Move Editor

stocko: Icon Spriter, General Spriter, Image Inserter, Scripter

DiamondBlueMoon: Tile Spriter, General Spriter

Current Projects:

Operation Digipedia: Our current and so far only project. Operation Digipedia is a mass fakemon hack with edited stats, move names, move sets, and evolutions. We're aiming to make a story based in the Digimon Multiverse with similar humor to the anime. We'll be releasing a base patch for other hackers to use to create their own hacks, which will be released along side Operation Digipedia in the same thread. We will work on the base patch first, then move onto the main hack. The releases will be open to the public to test and report bugs.

Years
Self Introduction: Hi my name's Nick, and I'm the leader of the Digides-- no, I wish. I'm 15 and I love Digimon. I'm a nerd, I play old school type video games, so anything originally Nintendo. I love to read and I also write fan fiction, I'm currently working on a Digimon fan fic and I love it. I want desperately to have a Digmon game that isn't a piece of ****, and is more of the original characters.

Primary Skills: Mapping, OW Sprite editing, Text editing

Display of Primary Skills: I don't really know what that means. I've made maps, put in doors, made new characters with some scripts for them, and made warps (I can't make elevators though I wish I could. I've edited sprites for the Fringe Pokemon game I was/am making. I've changed text around, but it messes up alot of the time. I could be your Humourist/Script Writer easily.

Secondary Skills: Some basic scripting, Trainer and Pokemon editing if I have the sprites already in.

Display of Secondary Skills: I can make basic talking, Item giving and taking, Pokemon giving. In Yape i can change the moves of Pokemon/Digimon and what they turn into and various items. I can also use a trainer editor to change stats about the trainer: What Pokemon/Digimon they have, how many, the trainer class etc.

Past Experience: The only experience I have is on my own hack and that was a failure so yeah.

Email Address: [email protected]

Time Zone:EST right now it's about 10:26 PM

I hope you bring me on to your team, and if not, keep me posted on the progress of the game because I don't want to forget.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Self Introduction: Well Ilike Pokemon & Digimon from childhood. I ead lots of books specially manga. i love anime.

Primary Skills: Spriting

Display of Primary Skills:
shadowslowking.png

Plumin.png

MyCreations.png

Lasios.png

Past Experience: I have been in many teams like Oaks'aides, Team Shadow, etc.

Email Address: [email protected]

Time Zone: GMT +5:30

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Hi ^^

I'm a big fan of this hack and I'd like to contribute to it. Freely. I don't feel like to take part to the crew, because if I do It would feel like a job and it wouldn't be fun. I just want to give you a hand because this game is amazing!
I like doing sprites. My primary skill is that one.
I haven't taken part in any hack, this is my first time, I know zero about hacking roms and I admire you all for this.

I made a few things, not sure you like these. (-they're attached-. I haven't reached 15 posts so I can't post them from other websites )
They're mainly from the battle.

I'm a big fan of this hack, but it... lacks a little in the backsprites battle.. (no offence) so, I wanted to give you a little contribute by drawing some sprites.
If you want I'll help you, but for a little time: in less than a month I'll start university so I'll be a little troubled :(

Btw.. you can also not credit me, I'm doing this just for fun :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
DoraDAZ3R3D, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Epitaph93, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Until then~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back