• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hi.I got this great idea for a game.I'm going to be gone for a week and my Skool Daze game can't be worked on on my laptop.Only RMXP works on it.So I started one.Here it is.

Story:You play as a boy named Clip who is just a kid who gets payed to do everybody's work.He finds he is the chosen one when a small angel comes down from the sky and tells him about a journey to save the world,as every chosen one must do every 1,000 years.The angel becomes his partner an he must take the amazing journey.But to make it harder,the way the world battles is through cards,you collect more and you learn attacks andcreature summonings to help you out.But the evil side who is out to stop Clip can use cards too.Clip must also find very rare and powerful cards before the evil side does.Are you up for the challenge?

Features:Gain trust in friends to call them into battle.
Find tons of attack cards and learn amazing moves
Find creature cards to use against other creatures

I'm still working on my other game,but I'm not to far.I will have more time to work on these two games since it's summer.

Here's some screenshots to show that I've worked on it.

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen5kd.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen28ef.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen32pw.png

Please,tell me what you think.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess you've made an alright start. I like the plot. Hope that you do well.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks for the encouragement!Could somebody find me any monsters for rmxp?Any kind will do.Just send some in.I'm not sure what I want yet.

Last edited:

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to double post,but no one seems too intrested in this game currently.I'm not quitting just wanting to take it off of pokecommunity for now.I'll make it a local thing and I'll probabally put it back on after it's complete.Could somebody close it for now?And again I'm not quitting.I'll probabally start a new game about Pokemon since those are getting popular.My other game will be off until completed too.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
This being a Pokemon Forum, it isn't really surprising that Pokemon fangames get the most attention. 'Tis a shame though, this is a general Game Development area, not just Pokemon Game Development. But, anyway...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back