• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Creepy White

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Team Creepy White

Introduction

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the creepypasta, "Pokemon Creepy (Or Cursed, depending on source) Black. If you haven't heard of it, Google at your own risk. Anyways, Psyxe had an idea for a sequel quite some time ago. We formed a small team to start a hack of said sequel, discussing ideas, gathering resources, etc. Nothing was really accomplished though, beyond ideas and some sprites, so eventually, we started to drift away from it and the project was abandoned. Recently, we decided to make a comeback, but we'll need help to really get this thing going! - U_Flame

Project

Pokemon Creepy White *Possibly not final name

Story

*The story is a work in progress
The story takes place after Red killed nearly everything in Kanto, but before Ghost killed him. After reflecting on his actions, Red realized just how corrupted he became, and ran away from Kanto, eventually hiding in Mt. Silver where Ghost wouldn't be able be kill anymore. Ghost's influence and strength weakened the longer it wasn't able to kill. It's victims however, aren't peacefully passed away. Due to the Curse, they linger as spirits and even ghouls. The undead, and even the few survivors in Kanto eventually pieced together a semi-functional society from one thing in common: a grudge against Red. (and Silph Scopes for communication between the living and undead) The protagonist of Creepy White grew up in Kanto. S/he was too young to remember the infamous destruction, but is still educated about it. Comfortable and used to this unusual society, the protagonist lives a normal life in Kanto, even becoming a Pokemon trainer with the undead Pokemon. S/he learns of Ghost and Red's survival and sets out on a journey to become strong enough to finish them off.

Needed Positions

We already have one spriter:psyxe, and one mapper: me, U_Flame. So our most important wanted positions are:
Scripter
ASM and other advanced experts
Tile Editor
Balancing - We are planning most- if not all - Pokemon to be retyped, and many moves will be remade all together.

The less important but still wanted positions are:
More mappers
More spriters
Text Editors
Moral support and brainstorming - on a limited basis. We won't need many
Anyone with any skill, really we don't have any restrictions for the team

-NOTICE-

Play testers will NOT be accepted at any time. If you complain or beg for this, you will be blacklisted for this project. Sorry for being rough here, but it becomes overwhelming. If you want to playtest early, then sign up to contribute your skills to help development.

Specifics of these positions and contributions can be discussed with us, there are no concrete guidelines at this moment.

Application Form

Username
Position Skills
Contact Info

We may ask for a proof of skill for your applied position. It will be short, and simple; we just want to see if you're really up to the task. We may accept links to previous projects, but we would prefer to give you a short task, just for the sake of being sure your skills apply to the little details we currently need.

Current Members

Psyxe - Sprites, Story, and general head of the project.
U_Flame - Maps, Story, and second in command.
JNation - Story, Mapping (maybe)
Lavamon - Scripting, Spriting, Music Editing (maybe)
deltasalamence - Scripting, Mapping, Spriting, more

Our Contact Info

Psyxe's profile: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=274055
U_Flame's profile: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=92432

Other members will be added to the list when they are accepted. If you are accepted, we will PM you our e-mail addresses. (At least until we find a more efficient form of contact)

Quotes from Psyxe

Spoiler:

Well, that's about it. We appreciate any and all contributions. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username : JNathan
Position Skills : Story-lining/still learning Mapping(my maps are not perfect) and learning U-bar making
Contact Info : PM/VM or you could get my email too.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Username Lavamon
Position Skills Scripting, spriting, music editing
Contact Info PM/VM, email, TeamSpeak, xfire (ill post up wanted details if I get accepted)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Username: DeltaSalamence (Tosa-chan if that's too long)
Position Skills: Scripting, Mapping, Spriting, Pokemon Editing, pretty much your Superutility Hacker.
Contact Info: PM/VM, Email

I can set up a Team Foundation Server for collaborative working and a Dropbox for fileshare as well.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
alright, thank you for applications, i'll be sending personal messages momentarilly asking questions and getting a general idea of whether or not we could use your help.

seeing as u-flame is a old friend and was one of the first to join me, we are going to have to both agree on adding anyone.

pretty much your Superutility Hacker.

xD well, you just got my vote, i think.

MrFayt

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Not applying or anything but i would like to see this. Creepy Black was scary just like when i went to the store and knocked over shelves over Shelves. Cant wait and would like some weekly updates on how its coming along. smiley face.

Umm... I think this is where the POTATO DANCE COMES ALONG

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
well, thank you MrFayt. i think lol. we're going to try to do updates, but i cant promise they will be weekly. it depends on the team, really.

----Edit----

JNathan Accepted

Position: Story (Others still possible, gotta talk with him)

Last edited:
Back