• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
Welcome to the Community, thegameman12! Everyone here is a friendly group of people, and are very informative about these games. I've only been playing Pokemon for a week, and people here have helped me understand numerous things about these games!

A week ago, I had no idea what EV Training was.. now, I know it exists, and some of the Pokemon that are useful for certain stats! I don't know much more than that, though.. but.. yeah, it's because of this place, that I even know that much!

I'm fairly sure you'll have a great time here, but here's to hopin'!

Years
Welcome to the forum, Thegameman! Anything you'd like to be called? Your username's kinda long and hard to remember. D:

Why not tell us more about yourself? I'm sure you'd get a little more replies that way, since it's easier to have things to say! Anything you're here for in particular? Pokemon discussions, ROM hacks, debates, clubs, orrrr are you just looking forward to getting involved in the forum in general? Whatever you're here for, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, since we are an active forum with lots to do. Just make sure to give the rules a quick read to understand how everything works and you'll be good to go. ^_^

So yeah, go ahead and make some posts! We should have some holiday events coming in the next few weeks too, so stick around for those too if you're interested. It has all sorts of contests from spriting to singing, so there are always a lot of people returning to participate. But of course that's just a suggestion, so enjoy your stay and have fun with whatever you plan to do here. <3

See you around and do drop off a message if you ever need help with anything~

Back