• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Became a ghost in soul silver..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
Hey guys ilegendaryss here i know none of you know me yet but ive been making a lets play on soul silver and for some reason the bellsprout tower is cursed for me.. i spent 3 episode trying to figure out what was going on. if you care to see it go check it out its pretty interesting. when i get to the top floor, i turn into a shadow, a ghost, and a reversed image of myself, only up there and completely random and its really wierd. so yeah if you wanna check it out its like episode 5 and up on my channel.

XxTheWillxX

or

ilegendaryss

thanks guys.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Cool...but you can't advertise your LP here. You can check out the Let's Play subforum in Video Games and read the rules there and post your LP in there. Just make sure you comply with the rules. That'll help you much more than this will. Good luck!

And lol...you sure you're not playing Lost Silver? ;)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back