• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New so.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
Hey pokepals! My name's 9midnight9. I'm addicted to pokemon hacking. I'm sorry because I'm not really going to be active here 'coz I still have school. So, dont expect me to be really active here in PC. My other interests are sports, watching TV and playing hacked pokemon games. Also, I'm Filipino! :D

Well, I hope I have a great time here in PC. :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there 9midnight9 and welcome to PokeCommunity. Don't worry if you're not that active. Just make sure to remember us every now and then :D

We've got an Emulation section, here you will find tools and help for hacking itself and other member's hacks that you can try out. If you feel like talking about sports and TV here, I suggest heading over to the General Entertainment section here.

Just make sure you read the rules on the main page and in each section and enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg, don't be too sorry! Everyone always has some things to do irl, especially school. You just take your time with school, and well, hopefully sometime you can go ahead and be active here!

Welcome aboard btw! I like your avatar. Adventure Time is AWESOMENESS. What sports do you play (or watch?) I'm more of a softball and badminton fan, and I love watching football and racing. :3 Anyways, you'll enjoy a lot here, and whenever you have the time to come here to enjoy all the things we offer here, we're always here. PC is open for anyone regardless of interests! :)

Hopefully you can squish PC into your busy schedule, and well...have a good time here! See ya!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi 9midnight9! You could talk anything outside of Pokemon in Other Chat & Discussion sections too! So have a good time and don't forget to check the rules!

Years
Hey pokepals! My name's 9midnight9. I'm addicted to pokemon hacking. I'm sorry because I'm not really going to be active here 'coz I still have school. So, dont expect me to be really active here in PC. My other interests are sports, watching TV and playing hacked pokemon games. Also, I'm Filipino! :D

Well, I hope I have a great time here in PC. :D

Hello Midnight, mind I call you just that?

Nice Finn avatar btw, we have loads of Adventure Time fans here. And I happen to have a friend who's Filipino and loves AT too, so you definitely share something in common with him. I know sometimes real life things can suck activity, such as school but find some time to be active here.

If you're looking for sports and TV discussions, you might want to head over to the General Entertainment section of the forum. It's been lacking in activity lately so you could help give it more love, and there's also a reviewing contest going on right now so go and check it out if you can. You'll also find the Big Fat Claim Thread there where you can claim TV shows, movies, songs, bands/artists and celebrities, and your posts in GE could make all the difference since some good threads pop up there a lot.

And you can find all the hacking needs you want at the Emulation section of the forum. It's a very big section so you might get lost in amongst all the hackers present there but you'll find loads of handy tools and resources you can use to make your own hacks. There's also map ratings, team discussions, the Hacks Showcase, Progressing Hacks and a script help thread so you'll definitely have all your hacking needs covered.

Remember to read the rules and feel free to contact Cid or Cirno if you need help, and enjoy your stay!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Pinta77

Welcome 9Midnight9. Since you're interested in hacking, check out the sections the others mentioned. Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity =)

Years
Hey there Midnight, welcome to PC and it's nice to meet you. :D You can call me Cirno and I'm one of the members who will be greeting you!

Ooh, so you like Adventure Time? You might just be interested in our Adventure Time Fanclub, which is definitely one of the best places to visit if you're a fan. I love the show too; didn't think I would since it has strange humor at times, but that was proven wrong easily. <3; Though sadly I'm still on season 2 right now. And as our other fantastic regulars have already mentioned, the Emulation section is your go-to for anything related to ROM hacking. Our hacking experts make lots of tools for the new, aspiring hacker to use, so you'll find a lot of nice resources if you venture out into the section. Have you been hacking for a while, by the way?

But definitely no worries if you're busy with school, since most of us have other obligations outside the forum! Regardless of how often you check back, you'll always be welcome back here, so it's totally fine. Can't say I'm into sports much, though.. I've tried to get myself interested in them so I'd at least have more active club options at college, but it just doesn't seem to work. Might need to start jogging again since I get tired way too quickly for my own good.

I really liked replying to your intro, it was really simple and to-the-point. :3 Hope you've already done some exploring and the site has been to your liking so far! Stick around and enjoy yourself here, all right? The community is very helpful around these parts so if you're ever lost, you can contact a staff member (bold blue names) and they'd love to help you out~

Back