• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Saffron (Recruiting)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Team Saffron​

Introduction

Earlier this year, I met Rom hacking and was amazed by the games that members of PC have created. I wanted to make a hack, but then in a unforseen turn of events, my computer died. So now I'm restricted to using an iPad, which can't do much Rom hacking related.

A week ago though, I had an idea for a game (outlined below), and saw the possibility of making a team that could create a brilliant game. A team is more than the sum of its parts, the quote says. So I'm here looking for people looking to work on making a hack. Everyone who contributes will be credited for their contributions. I need a Co-leader, Scripters, Mappers, Spriters.

I have the storyline and ideas for the overall structure of the game.

What I really need is someone reliable who will be the real leader, putting everybody's work together. This person will receive most of the credit for making the game. Ideally, this person should have experience in making and completing a hack.

In addition to that mappers will be needed for a major overhaul of FR's maps.

Scripters will be needed to script all of the storyline events into the game.

Spriters will be needed to make a few fakemon.

Everyone will need to be fairly active as most communication will be done via PM.

Please fill in:

Nickname:
Skill(s):
Contact Information:
Activity(how often are you on?):
Post wanted:
Additional info:

The most important post that will need to be filled first is Co-Leader.

Current team members:
vitamurmillo - Story

Current Projects:

Pokemon Saffron

This will, be the main project that the tea, works on. This story is loosely connected to the manga, set 10 years after the happenings of the R/B/Y storyline.

Team Rocket have seemingly turned a new leaf, and a research region, Installation 1 has been set up for the purposes of learning about pokemon development. Giovanni has returned as leader of Team Rocket, and Blaine has taken up a position as a Pokemon Professor. The story follows a volunteer (you), who takes part in TR's program along with his/her friend (rival) to investigate the capabilities of new experimental pokemon (starters). During your path to the Elite Four, you will learn more about TR's true intentions, and fight on their side against the efforts of the Pokemon Fan Club to sabotage TR's research.

Features:
A whole new region
Playing on Team Rocket's side
New exiting starters
An interesting storyline

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname: Aryan
Skill(s): Spriting
Contact Information: PMs or VMs
Activity(how often are you on?): Atleast once everyday
Post wanted: Co-Leader
Additional info: I have worked in team Galactic Force and you can visit my Sprite Shop in my signature.

Back