• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flower Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010
Pokemon Flower Paradise

pokemonflowerparadise.png

Story:
When you were young you had a nightmare,you saw that in the future when you will be 14 a villain team will capture Shaymin.You must prevent this while you exploring a new region(Dangon).

New Villain Team
New Region
New Gym Leaders

Dangon Region
Old Beauty Town

001cl.png

Route 1

002i.png

Hotwind Town

003u.png

Screenshots:
screenbl.png

This is NOT a hack

Credits:
Poccil-Starter Kit
Kyledove-Tiles

More to follow soon!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Well the story needs to be worked on a bit more, and the mapping isnt good.
Try improving the story past just one sentence. Its kinda uninteresting as it is now. As far as the mapping goes, ther are no hills or mountains, everything is box like, all the tiles are way too repetitive and the maps just dont seem like pokemon at all. Looks rather rushed, kinda like how you rushed to those 15 posts :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010
Thx for your opinion man:)I will try to improve the game!

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Pokemon Flower Paradise
Route 1
002hu.png

No route map is that rigid and grid like in it's structure, and as a result it looks completely unnatural.

Take a look at any of the routes from the games and you'll find that patches of grass usually aren't completely square in shape, nor are the maps a large box with little in the way of decoration and obstacles allowing the player to walk straight through the map. I'd also say as a result of it's size it appears barren and full of very little.
You also seem to be letting the player cross the map without being made to walk in the grass once, which seems to defeat the point of the tall grass.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
I believe that the route 1 map could be improved by simply making it snake from one side to another and force the players to go through the grass. Either that or provide an alternate, longer route from Point A to Point B that doesn't involve as much grass and a shorter one that does.

EDIT:
Yeah, your new Route 1 map does a much better job.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Guys,the thread is dead,cause i deleted by accident the game's folder,i am so irresponsible,anyway i am developing a new game,a ruby remake,i will post a thread soon!i will do my best

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years
You know, this has happened to me a few times in the past. I just re-ownload the last official releasefrom my own site and start from there again.
With freewebs I could make direct download links that have used repeatedly.

Just backup your work and you'll be fine.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Next time please look at the date of the last post to make sure you're not reviving a thread.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back