• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon HG Team Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoE-Valcar

Whovian
Years
Im starting over on pokemon HeartGold and was thinking about taking some team ideas. I have thought of two pokemon i definately will be using on my team, and the other 4 i will be taking ideas on (you can put move sets if you want and good natures for the pokemon, im just really looking for team ideas).

1. Typhlosion - Sunny Day, Flame Plume, Solar Beam, Flamethrower
2. Crobat- Fly, Roost, Bite (Crunch if Crobat can learn it), and Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb
3. Dewgong (possibly)- Surf, Waterfall, Auroa Beam, Rest

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This belongs somewhere in the the Battle Center but it doesn't meet the rules for any of the sections yet. First decide if you're making a competitive team or an in-game team, then read the rules for those two sections and make a new thread there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back