• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shalom

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen May 27, 2010
Shalom (Hebrew greeting meaning Peace)

I just joined and thought I should say Hello... Hello! :)

I'm Tzipora, Tzipi for short, 18 and I live in the UK. I have a pokemon DS game which I used to play loads before I started college, but I want to get back into it. I used to LOVE the card game when I was little and still have some!

I'm looking forward to back into pokemon and getting to know this community :cheeky:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hello and welcome to PC. You shall meet plenty who also loves pokemon as well. Oh you collect pokemon cards...I don't do the pokemon tcg I collect yugioh cards xD. Well I hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesistate to talk to me cuz I'm here n_n.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
Years
Still Have Pokemon Cards of the 1st Gen. xD Welcome or Shalom! (I learned a new word in another language!)Hope you stay active,read the rules and Have a great time! ^^

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hello, Tzipi. Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to read the rules... and as always, if you have a question/need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen May 27, 2010
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm sure I'll be active.

I thought I had a pokemon DS game but I guess I traded it in. Is it easy to get Wifi on the DS? I've tried loads and cant seem to get it to work.

Back