• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novice - How much for a bunch of old cards? Including Charizard

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 23, 2020
Hi all,

I've read the sticky forum post and hope I'm not violating any rules here.

I have a random bunch of cards from when I was a kid, one of the first packs I think. I'm going to put them on ebay, but I dont want to undervalue or over value them. I think I have the charizard that is 'semi sought after' but with your help I hope to confirm that.

Any ballpark figure for the bunch would be great, I was thinking $100 dollars for the lot? As I said, I'm really no expert, but these are just sitting around and I'm not a collector.

Images are here
dropbox.com/sh/h3c4e2htwx95go5/fFjJel-91K

*Can't post as link due to not having made 15 posts.

Thank you for your time

LAF

:D
Years
Sorry to say that you won't get anything for the Charizard in that state. Base set cards only hold value as collectors items now, and most collectors won't touch anything less than mint. There is a small minority who buy played cards, but even then it wouldn't be worth much at all.

Back