• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here. Wanna be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hi I'm CastielTheEspeon and I just registered yesterday. I want to make some friends.
I guess I should talk a bit about myself. Here goes....

Username: CastielTheEspeon
Likes: pokemon, manga, video games, anime, drawing, singing, animals, cosplay, watching tv, reality shows ( NOT Jersey Shore), comedy, writing, reading, murder mysteries, and my family.
Dislikes: fighting, jerks, trolls, rain, snakes, smoke, twilight, poorly written fan fiction, Justin Beiber, surgery.

I guess that's about it. Also, I'm writing a pokemon fan fiction titled Lord and the Vagabond. I'm excited to see who will respond to this thread. :)

Years
Welcome Castiel!!! PC is such a wonderful and inviting place. I'm pretty new myself and have had a great time here!!

If you like writing fan-fics, there is a section dedicated for that!! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!!

P.S. What's your favorite Pokemon? I'm assuming it's Espeon? (:

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
i dont know how to add frends cuz i just jiond like littrily a minet or to ago and fallowed the gied

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Castiel! That's a very good intro thread you did here. Glad that you decided to join us. Can't wait to read your fanfiction. Have fun here and don't hesitate to contact me if you want.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Castiel.

I see you like writing Fan Fictions, then you will surely love this thread, it's all about fan fictions :)

I'm not really a guy who enjoys writing fan fictions, but if you wanna talk, I'm always here. So don't be afraid to add me as a friend, I don't bite :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Welcome Castiel!!! PC is such a wonderful and inviting place. I'm pretty new myself and have had a great time here!!

If you like writing fan-fics, there is a section dedicated for that!! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!!

P.S. What's your favorite Pokemon? I'm assuming it's Espeon? (:

actually my favorite pokemon is charizard. my username is castieltheespeon only because the main charater of my fanfiction is an espeon named castiel, after the angel from the tv show supernatural. And ,everyone, thank you for replying to my thread. i have sent friend requests to each of you and i hope you all accept them. but if you don't i won't mind.

Last edited:
Years
Heeey Castiel, welcome back~! Super glad to see you on again but I'm really sorry to say that PC has a rule against reviving threads that haven't had a post for 30 days or more. ;_; And unfortunately your thread has not had a post since January 6th, making it older than the limit. But no fear! Since you've been gone a month you're eligible to create a reintroduction thread or, alternatively, announce your return in the Leave/Return thread. :3

Thanks for your time, hope you had a great day! Going to close this now~

whimsicott_lock_zps3c702577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back