• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
pc08z.png

Introduction to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Hello and welcome to the Fan Club for Hasbro's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now, I'm certain that if you've clicked this on thread then you're already a fan of the show or you're interested in what's up with this thread. I'd highly encourage watching the Pilot/Part 2 below if you haven't already. Why? Because unlike the previous My Little Pony series, this series has a very open minded demographic and is, in my opinion the best cartoon currently around.

Joining

Joining this club shouldn't be too difficult for you. All you have to do is fill out the form below so we can get to know you a little better.

- Favorite Episode:
- Favorite Main Pony:
- Favorite Side Pony:
- About Me:

Members

Applejack:
Astinus
BinaryPeaches
Toujours
TheSmartOne
ManhattanTheStarr
Pichu_fan
Houndour2005
tlyn99
eeveegirl777
Victini
Yagerbomb
xdom

Fluttershy:
Akeraz
~Platina's Jason~
st00f
miakalina
TheAppleFreak
TornZero
Popsicle
Haileo
xHayleyChan
ferriswheel42
AWsquared
Game Over1375
ChrisyChris007
Heart's Soul
mameshiba
Neon Shades
mondays suck
Hayley
destinedjagold
8bitSilence
Mango Dolphin
PainfulHeart

Pinkie Pie:
Alternative
Sammyskitty
Cid
Cirno
Masterge77
Flame-Typhlosion
Mr Cat Dog
Inkpuddle
dream's-epilogue
Pink Jigglypuff
Blazivvoir
Berry Punch
Raikiri
Retribution
SomariFeyWright
TheSamster
teamVASIMR
NV

Rainbow Dash:
Sweet Candace
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
ash_ley
Xyrin
Hooh54
o3o
Akita
~Ryukaa
NightOfRemorse
Mizan de la Plume Kuro
TylerSymes
QuilavaKing
juniebug910
Black Hawk
Ineffable~
Ein-ENB-
TheAmazingAipom
Fluorescent Dinosaur
shu's_lover92
Lockmaster24
Misplacing FeetOver Circular Objects
Ostrich
Star_light
mubblelyon
SchwarzRozen
quilzel

Rarity:
~Kawaii~
dragonomega
FourCartridge
Draco Malfoy
CrowSama
olih
Magica
Alakazam17
Giraffe
AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
Meganium90
Hikari10
WillPowerPedro

Twilight Sparkle:
Pachy
Åzurε
AdvancedK47
Pokemon Trainer Touko
Kozoi
Scarf
Yoshi-san
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
Duosion
TwiDragon
Feralize
SulfurDebacle
Kota889
TwilightSkye
Xeberos
AshleyKetchum

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
ohai. I think I would like to join this thread.

- Favorite Episodehttp://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249054#: Green isn't your color
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I was introduced to the show about 2 months ago. I absolutely adore the series, and have fallen completely and utterly in love with fluttershy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I love that series :D::D

- Favorite Episode: Hmmm...
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash (though also Applejack and Pinkiepie... can't decide xD)
- Favorite Side Pony: Applejack's big brother :D
- About Me: I'm a lot like Rainbow Dash in that I'm sometimes a bit full of myself and energetic. But I'm also a lot like Pinkiepie, in that I'm usually laughing or joking and a bit strange :3 I'd love to be able to fly, much more than I'd want to have a magic horn. I want to be like Rainbow Dash :3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Quite obviously, I am joining.

- Favorite Episode: Fall Weather Friends and the Cutie Mark Chronicles

- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash and Applejack

- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh and Scootaloo

- About Me: Well, after hearing about how this show took over the Internet, I decided to check it out and fell in love with it right from the start. I do wish that it was around when I was younger, but I'm still glad that it's out now, when I can actually take part in the fandom.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
fave main pony: rainbow dash
fave side pony: i do not know
about me: fan of nintendo stuff legendary stuff name curtis & so many char such as ash ketchum rainbow dash twilight sparkle i am also a magician in trainning

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
- Favorite Episode: Episode 2. I'm only up to 3 though
- Favorite Main Pony: I like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
- Favorite Side Pony: Gah. OH! Applejack's granny. xD
- About Me: I like this show but when I watch it my mom makes fun of me. :(

Melody

Banned
Years
I won't choose an episode, they're all very epic and awesome, Twilight Sparkle is my favorite but I love the entire cast anyway it's not all about her. :3

The show is a hoot and a half...I never in a million years thought that it would be as good as it is; it's title is deceptively similar to a certain failure of a toy which I'm sure fans of this show wished never existed. xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm joining this group now, if that's okay. :D

Favourite Episode: Episode 2 is definitely really good. It showed the ponies' characteristics, and what they were like and stuff. :)
Favourite Pony: Pinkie Pie for sure. She's funny, ditzy and funny. You can't be hating on Pinkie Pie. Rarity comes in second.
About Me: I don't know. I watched this show because I heard it was somewhat manly. It's an awesome show, which for some reason seems to be good for pretty much everypony.

IT'S UNDER E!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
- Favorite Episode: Good question. :D;
- Favorite Main Pony: AppleJack and Rainbow Dash. But in all honestly I pretty much love all of them. n_n
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh.
- About Me: A... few months ago (I think?) I went to McDonalds and saw the toys and thought they were a big scary. However, a friend of mine then showed me an epic AMV with the Ponies, and after a while of being lazy, I started watching it sort of as a distraction to what I'm currently obsessing over. MLP wasn't enough to bring the obsession down, but I certainly adore it.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
How I didn't see this earlier I will never know, I adore this show.

- Favorite Episode: Hm.. Not sure, maybe the one with the Diamond Dogs?
- Favorite Main Pony: Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Either Derpy Hooves or Trixie.
- About Me: I was forced into watching My Little Pony by a friend and was hooked. Thats all you need to know.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Ehh why not, I'll join

- Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush-Off, Swarm of the Century, Call of the Cutie, andFeeling Pinkie Keen
- Favorite Main Pony: Well, duh. Pinkie Pie, with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy close behind.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves, Trixie, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo.
- About Me: I have all the episodes on my phone, along with several toys that I bought ;3

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
OMGOMGOMG can I join?

voet_derpy_by_equestria_election-d34gzne.png

- Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush-Off, A Bird in the Hoof, pretty much every other one.
- Favorite Main Pony: Gah, I love them all <_< If I had to choose, it would be ether Dash or Flutter.
- Favorite Side Pony: DERPY ALL THE WAY
- About Me: I've been a long term pony fan, I still have all my old ponies. I am afraid to tell anybody except you internet people how much I like this show o_o

Thank you!

o3o

Years
OMG I have to join. D:

- Favorite Episode: Pretty much all of them. xD
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, obviously~ :P
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves and Apple Bloom
- About me: I used to collect Gen I ponies, and I decided to check out this show when I heard people talking about it (on the internet)~ I wouldn't want anyone to know irl that I watch it, though. :P I only recently got into it, however, and I'm currently watching all of season one.

Thanks!~

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
- Favorite Episode: The pilot episodes (I'm only up to ep. 9)
- Favorite Main Pony: I like them all. I suppose I'll pick Rainbow Dash & Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh, no doubt
- About Me: I would not have watched it if not for Sammyskitty. I approached MLP with an open mind, and it did not disappoint. I even got some of my irl comrades to watch it.
I'm most like Rarity. We're both perfectionists, we care about fashion & if we look good or not, and we always look into every little detail. We're also bratty.

Cheers.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
From watching more and more My Little Pony, I've come to realise that Pinkie Pie is more and more awesomer than the rest of the ponies. One time, Twilight Sparkle trolled all of Ponyville, which was kinda cool I guess, and I'm not liking Rarity all that much now, after the episode with her and Applejack in it together.

My order of favourite ponies are Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Flutterguyshy, Rarity and then Twilight Sparkle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wasn't too much of a fan of Rarity until the one with the Diamond Dogs. She was just so amazing in that episode that I grew to like her a bit. Before I ever started watching the show I knew that I would love Raindow Dash, and AppleJack as well. I pretty much adore all of the ponies, haha.

MLP I do think you have to watch with an open mind. Especially if you go and watch it forgetting it's a kids cartoon.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
When I started watching, Rarity was my least favorite pony. It wasn't until the episode where she faced the Diamond Dogs that she grew on me, and I found her hilarious. And her song "Art of the Dress" is fun to listen to. But yeah, that episode where she fought with Applejack didn't do her character any favors.

Rainbow Dash was my favorite right from the start. Applejack quickly became a second favorite. Shipping them together helped. Twilight Sparkle became a surprise favorite. I'm not sure why I didn't like her at the beginning, since she's a lot like me. But suddenly I found myself collecting pictures of her, and now I have three secure favorite ponies. The others now jump around in how much I like them at a particular moment, but there's not one that I don't like now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
When I first started watching the show, Rarity was probably one of my favourites, if you ask me. After the episode with Twilight Sparkle's so-called "Slumber Party", I started to dislike her a bit. I've only seen up to episode 12, so I probably haven't seen Rarity's glory day yet.

Twilight Sparkle annoys me to a great extent. I mean, she thinks that she needs to do everything, and she's so stubborn and annoying and stuff. I just don't like her if you ask me.

Years
- Favorite Episode: Cutie Mark Chronicles, though I;m not there yet.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I've seen up to about 14.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
- Favorite Episode: The two episodes I like the most would have to be Sonic Rainboom and Winter Wrap-Up.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Applejack. They're all freaking awesome, though. |D
- Favorite Side Pony: Princess Luna and Derpy Hooves.
- About Me: I was kinda skeptical about the whole MLP thing when I saw a few people around PC with themes based on it. After a month or two, I was really curious about why MLP was so popular on the internet. It was bugging me a ton. So, I tried it out. You can probably guess how that turned out. xDD;;

Back