• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

pokemon_mystery_dungeon_explorers_of_the_sky_conceptart_Oba8p.png

Welcome to the PMD Club!

Introduction

The PMD Club (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) revolves around the wonders of mystery dungeons and all of the pokemon and characters that take place in it. For those who don't know what PMD is, it is a game unlike any other Pokemon game where you are the actual pokemon and you can chose a partner pokemon to accompany you on journeys across the land of the pokemon world!

Rules

• All Pokemon Clubs rules apply.
  • Don't post unless you are a member or signing up to be one.
  • When you post please make sure you answer the topic.
  • Spoilers must be kept inside spoiler tags.
  • Feel free to start a topic if the old one hasn't been replaced in awhile.
  • Your partner Pokemon cannot be the same type as yours, for example if you chose Squirtle you can't chose another water type to be your partner Pokemon.
  • You have the choice to nickname both of the Pokemon you chose if you wish.

Username:
Your Pokemon:
Partner Pokemon:
Answer Topic:

Pokemon To Chose From

001.png

004.png

007.png

025.png

037.png

133.png

152.png

155.png

158.png

231.png

252.png

255.png

258.png

300.png

387.png

390.png

393.png

403.png

447.png

Members

Scroll to see all members | Hover over username to see points

• jerichob10(owner)
    007.png
    partner:
    387.png
  • Iloveeevee(owner)
    133.png
    partner:
    025.png
  • Griffinbane
    004.png
    partner:
    025.png
  • Ralaia
    390.png
    partner:
    393.png
  • IrishAurum
    447.png
    partner:
    258.png
  • Ash493
    447.png
    partner:
    133.png
  • SupporterCourageHound
    001.png
    partner:
    447.png
  • Aryan143
    390.png
    partner:
    447.png
  • Seraphimon-sama
    447.png
    partner:
    133.png
  • Laugh(Hannah)
    393.png
    partner:
    390.png
  • Darlimus
    258.png
    partner:
    152.png
  • rainerman3
    447.png
    partner:
    403.png
  • Dragon-T
    403.png
    partner:
    447.png
  • cacturne4512
    007.png
    partner:
    001.png
  • Drgons90
    001.png
    partner:
    025.png
  • synerjee
    025.png
    partner:
    447.png
  • MidnightShine
    387.png
    partner:
    007.png
  • arbok
    001.png
    partner:
    255.png
  • Cosmotone8
    393.png
    partner:
    037.png
  • Galoria
    133.png
    partner:
    025.png

• 20 points for joining
  • 3 points per post that contributes to club
  • 5 points for answering a topic
  • 20 points for making a banner
  • 15 points for making a userbar
  • 10 points for contributing to events
  • 30-50 points for winning an event (depends on what you place)

Ranks
  • Member- Given to you when you join
  • Supporter- Given to you for achieving 100 points
  • Super Supporter- Given to you when you achieve 300 points
  • Mage Supporter- Given to you when you achieve 500 points (Also grants you the ability to freely post topics)
  • VIP- Given to you when you achieve 1000 points
  • Moderator- Given to you when you achieve 3000 points and when Iloveeevee and Jerichob10 deem you worthy
  • Owner- Only Jerichob10 and Iloveeevee get this rank

Topics

• Current Topic: What is your theory as to why there isn't any humans in the PMD universe?
  • If you could chose any area in the Mystery Dungeons world, where would you chose as your "home"?
  • How would your initial reaction to being turned into a Pokemon be and how would you cope with the new world around you?
  • What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: EB
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Moderator Note: This club is about the PMD universe (ie the universe in which Pokémon exist without humanity helping each other out and forming societies etc, the universe in which the games are set) and not about the PMD games themselves. Talk about the actual games belongs in the Spinoff Games forum, so please keep it to a minimum whilst discussing the PMD universe here. :)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Ooo, PMD!
Me: Charmander
Partner: Pikachu

Hmm. In PMD, my partner I was Pikachu and my partner was Squirtle. I reset a few times for fun and ended up as a Charmander with a Bulbasaur as a partner once. Had a Treecko as a partner too. In PMD2:Darkness, I think I was an Eevee? My partner was Torchic, I think. Or Pikachu. In PMD2:Sky, I'm an Eevee and my partner is Mudkip. I donno, I was a lot of things.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Yay I'm first! :D Dang you Griffinbane.... D:
Username: Ralaia
Your Pokemon: Chimchar
Partner Pokemon: Piplup
Answer Topic: I chose them because when I got my first PMD game I was Chimchar and I choose my partner as Piplup. Also I think my first game was Explorers of Darkness. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Welcome new members :D I added you both already.
So for mine turn to answer:
What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
Eevee is my favorite Pokemon so of course I want to be an Eevee. :) I chose Pikachu as my partner because that was who I chose when I played Time/Darkness (forgot which one I have lol).

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Welcome new members :D I added you both already.
So for mine turn to answer:
What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
Eevee is my favorite Pokemon so of course I want to be an Eevee. :) I chose Pikachu as my partner because that was who I chose when I played Time/Darkness (forgot which one I have lol).

I guess i should answer the topic as well.
What pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
Well in the first mystery dungeon game that i got (Explorers of darkness) I decided that i would go with whichever pokemon i got first. And my very first pokemon was squirtle, Which was also one of my favorite pokemon at the time so i was lucky. And for my partner i wanted to chose something strong and a different type from mine. So i chose Turtwig, and i went on an emotional roller coaster as i progressed through the game and will not ever forget the amount of fun i have had in those games. And in my opinion the plot and story line in the mystery dungeon games is far better then any of the main games.

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
Years
Username: IrishAurum
Your Pokemon: Riolu
Partner Pokemon: mudkip
Answer Topic: I think I'm a Riolu because I am IrishAurum the forever Riolu (long story)
and Mudkip as a partner well because who wants to deny such a cute pokemon

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Username: IrishAurum
Partner Pokemon: mudkip
Answer Topic: I think I'm a Riolu because I am IrishAurum the forever Riolu (long story)
and Mudkip as a partner well because who wants to deny such a cute pokemon

Welcome to the club IrishAurum!
You are going to have to tell us that story one day ^_^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Might as well join, I love PMDs :D They are my favorite spin-offs =D

MC: Riolu
Partner: Eevee

Riolu and especially Lucario are my favorite Pokémon that's why I was so looking forward to Sky where we finally could play as Riolu =D
As for my partner, I love Eeveelutions, so Eevee =) (Even though I have not chosen Eevee in my Sky gameplay :D)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Aaaaamzaing!! :D Awesome club for my favorite spinoff series!
Anyone heard of the new 5th gen Mystery dungeon comin out in japan for 3ds?

Username: CourageHound
MC: Bulbasaur
Partner: Riolu

Ansering The topic: Well as for myself, when I took the quiz I wanted to stay true to the pokemon I was from from the test. So I took it a few times and 2/3 I got bulbasaur so that was that. I had no problom with it cause I like the bulbasaur line anyway. As for my parner...I wanted a team mate of which I thought we could support eachother most effectively and also what I thought we would be able to have good time together as the pokemon we were. After a good 10 min I gave up and picked riolu because hes purty cool and I like Lucario's line.

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Might as well join, I love PMDs :D They are my favorite spin-offs =D

MC: Riolu
Partner: Eevee

Riolu and especially Lucario are my favorite Pokémon that's why I was so looking forward to Sky where we finally could play as Riolu =D
As for my partner, I love Eeveelutions, so Eevee =) (Even though I have not chosen Eevee in my Sky gameplay :D)

Aaaaamzaing!! :D Awesome club for my favorite spinoff series!
Anyone heard of the new 5th gen Mystery dungeon comin out in japan for 3ds?

Username: CourageHound
MC: Bulbasaur
Partner: Riolu

Ansering The topic: Well as for myself, when I took the quiz I wanted to stay true to the pokemon I was from from the test. So I took it a few times and 2/3 I got bulbasaur so that was that. I had no problom with it cause I like the bulbasaur line anyway. As for my parner...I wanted a team mate of which I thought we could support eachother most effectively and also what I thought we would be able to have good time together as the pokemon we were. After a good 10 min I gave up and picked riolu because hes purty cool and I like Lucario's line.

Welcome to the club both of you! I look forward to seeing you more in the pages of the club!
And yes i have heard of the new PMD coming out, i think it comes out December for japan then spring for north america.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
May I join.

Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Riolu
Answer Topic: I choosed them because I once used them in Explorers of Sky and they were amazing. I didn't get defeated even once. I have to use only 3 reviver seeds until Darkrai....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Added the new members. Welcome to the club all three of you. :)
As a side note, looks like Riolu is the most popular choice here being chosen four times already. xD

As you can see me and Jerichob10 are working on a points system to reward those who stay active within the club and post regularly. So the more you post, the more rewards you earn. :)

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Added the new members. Welcome to the club all three of you. :)
As a side note, looks like Riolu is the most popular choice here being chosen four times already. xD

As you can see me and Jerichob10 are working on a points system to reward those who stay active within the club and post regularly. So the more you post, the more rewards you earn. :)
That's cool Eevee and jerichob.
Welcome everyone.
I think I may star playing Explorers of Darkness again.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
May I join.

Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Riolu
Answer Topic: I choosed them because I once used them in Explorers of Sky and they were amazing. I didn't get defeated even once. I have to use only 3 reviver seeds until Darkrai....

Welcome to the club Aryan!
And i was think that it would be a very good comb having those 2 pokemon. They are both great pokemon, But we are glad to have you and hope you have fun talking about pmd!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys, just a reminder:

Moderator Note: This club is about the PMD universe (ie the universe in which Pokémon exist without humanity helping each other out and forming societies etc, the universe in which the games are set) and not about the PMD games themselves. Talk about the actual games belongs in the Spinoff Games forum, so please keep it to a minimum whilst discussing the PMD universe here. :)
Most of the discussion here so far has pretty much just been about the games, that's not what the club should be for. Discussions about the games belong in the Spinoff Games section, this club should be for talking about the general PMD universe. We tried to make this as clear as possible before the club was made but perhaps there's some confusion - if this is the case then please don't hesitate to send me or Olli a PM asking for clarification. But if the conversation continues to revolve just around the games then unfortunately the club will have to be closed.

Thanks. :)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Guys, just a reminder:

Most of the discussion here so far has pretty much just been about the games, that's not what the club should be for. Discussions about the games belong in the Spinoff Games section, this club should be for talking about the general PMD universe. We tried to make this as clear as possible before the club was made but perhaps there's some confusion - if this is the case then please don't hesitate to send me or Olli a PM asking for clarification. But if the conversation continues to revolve just around the games then unfortunately the club will have to be closed.

Thanks. :)

Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?

Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.

Sorry if i'm a little off topic, although i already answered it :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
Answer Topic: I chose Riolu as my Pokemon because I felt a strong bond with it and its sassy nature. I chose Eevee as the Partner Pokemon because Eevee is my favourite non-legendary Normal-Type and evolves into my favourite Ice-Type.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?

Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.

Sorry if i'm a little off topic, although i already answered it :(

Well the mystery dungeons are always changing shape and form and are always random! Thats why they are called mystery dungeons! Because they are always changing ^_^

Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
Answer Topic: I chose Riolu as my Pokemon because I felt a strong bond with it and its sassy nature. I chose Eevee as the Partner Pokemon because Eevee is my favourite non-legendary Normal-Type and evolves into my favourite Ice-Type.

Hi, Welcome to the club! I have that exact set of pokemon in the newest PMD Universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back