• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ok taking someones advice in the role-play! Thanks to who ever gave me that advice I can't remeber your name right now thoguh..Sorry!!Saved my but o.O Anyway if you have any OOC posts or suggestions that are wanted/needed Please do not submit them in the role-play thread submit them here! Thanks!

Note: I have started the role-play but sign-ups are still open so anyoen who wants to join can still join ;o

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I hope that this isn't much of an issue, but I haven't played any of the Rescue Team games. I recently started on one of the old ones, but i'm at the very beginning, so i'm pretty much clueless about all the towns, items, Tms etc etc. ^^' So just putting this out there for when I inevitably make myself look like an idiot. When I get accepted, i'll just be going by what you all post. <3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Oh thats ok Just at least know your character and what-not and if you look on soem other poekmon sites like serebii.net( at least thats what I did o.o;) you should find some infor on the mystery dugneon games which will give you some insight on it! And you won't be looking like an idiot ^-^ Its going to be pretty interesting havnig an evee character like you! And if you need help with the game PM me abotu it or post it here! So glad to have ya aboard my role-play

P.S.: i didn't know my role-play would be this likable o_O;

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Hey there:) Just wanted to say I posted an Application on the RP thread, and that even though I got my First Mystery dungeon Game (Explorers of Time) 2 days ago I already love it =D It's awesome!

Awesome, thanks for accepting me:) Where should I come in?

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Hola everyone! Just finished writing my history, hope it is acceptable. I know it probably wouldn't be a problem for me to start Roleplaying right now, and I really want to be cause everyone's posted at least once already, but since it is your Roleplay GhostPrincess, i'll wait until you get back on and officially accept me. For the time being.. All of the chracters are amazing, and I can't wait for Radian to meet them! And if anyone knows anything about the games that is important, for example what in the world you do at the Guild, I would greatly appreciate an Im or a response on here. Mucho love! ~Le master of Umbreon.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
In the games, what you want to do at the guild is really up to you. The Guild is like the HeadQuarters for the Pokemon Exploration teams, which provides food and lodging and missions. In the Wigglytuff Guild, which I'm guessing is the one the characters are at, Chimecho cooks the food for everyone and helps you form teams for expeditions. Loudred wakes everyone up in the morning and guards the entrance. Dugtrio updates the mission boards, which are the boards in which you can find yourself a mission. Wigglytuff runs the Guild and Chatot is like the officer in charge after Wiggytuff:P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ah I forgot to mention so sorry!

Umbreon Girl you are ~accepted~ So you may start posting in the role-play now :3

but yea what Diegoyayi said sums up what the guild is about. The guidl alos provides missions similiar the the message board in Miystery Dungeon 1.Hope this helps! ^-^

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Merci, both Diego and GhostPrincess! ^^' I'm so excited! I can't wait to post Radian's entrance! But I want to make it really good, so i'll post either tonight or tomorrow afternoon depending on how much time I have! Thank you for accepting me! I can't wait for Radian to meet all the other characters! <3 And the way everyone is making the Wigglytuff act, does he act like that in the game? Because if he does, that's hilarious, and i'm already devising a scene between him and Radian! >D I think they'll get along great. <3M

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

xD! He sounds like me. I don't know what it is about me and insane characters, but I love them to death. I think Wigglytuff's adorable! Btw, I have the feeling Radian's about to use her power soon! *Sings!*

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Yesh wigglytuff is very funny he was oen of my favorite characters but when he got sad or mad that was scary ROFL but then chatot was liek OMG STYOP but anyone I liek how you make your post long umbreongirl gives me a sigh of relief that we won't get introuble because of short posts! Yay :D and I'm glad you liek my role-play I'm pretty surprised at how populer it is! Considering its teh first one I've actually made!

p.S.: lets keep our post about 1-2 paragraphs yay~~ FRIENDLY FRIIIENDS XD

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
Can I add a power to Treecko? He would be able to enter peoples mind's, if thats okay. He wouldnt be able to control them, just speak into someones mind like telepathy. And at the beginning, he could only use it with Celebi's help.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

=D You don't ever have to worry about that with me. I'm notorious for sometimes having too long of posts, if that's even possible. ^^' But anyways. Someone PLEASE make Wigglytuff get upset over something! I'm dying of curiosity now. =P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
ah wigglytuff doesn't get upset..unless he rusn out of perfect apples or if everyone gets sad >->''' everything just starts exploding and Chatot goes freaking out woo go chatot -.-" I'm actually remebering that in the Pokemon mystery dungeon 1 he did the friendly friends and yoom-tah things..ahahaha!

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Alright, everyone. Le Umbreon Mistress has left the building! Good night to you all, and I will pick up right where I left off tomorrow morning. <3 everyone! MK

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Good morning everyone! >D Who else is ready for some hardcore Roleplay? I think today we should begin our rescue missions. So before we actually make it happen in the Roleplay, are we each going to have a partner or travel around in one big team or what? Because Radian's open for anyone who wants to partner up with her. Oh, and GP! How was that Chocolate Pie last night? ;P Pkmon_Kid would like to know whether he is accepted, or whether you want a History or not. <3UG Ha. Ug.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

So everyone, since GP hasn't been here all day, and we recently recieved a warning from Loki about not posting the minimum amount, everyone PLEASE if you can't realize how long one paragraph is, count your sentences before you post. If you can't count to four, you don't even need to be registered on this site, much less signing up for a Roleplay. I'm not blaming any one person, as I might've been the one he was referring too, but please watch your length before he closes the thread. One more time, and it's gone. ._.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back