• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little to the right...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Are you someone who is overly compulsive about placement and organization? If you see a picture frame hanging ever-so-slightly in the wrong direction, or perhaps some papers strewn across a desk, will you go out of your way to fix or organize said issues?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I'm the kind of person who sees organization in chaos. I'm accustomed to things being messy and am able to function better with everything that way. It's kind of a paradox, but you get the point.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For me, it's always been about symmetry. I'm a huge fan of something looking exactly the same on either side. If there is a lamp on one side of the TV, there should be a lamp on the other side that matches it etc. Otherwise it just looks off-balance and weird.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Absolutely not, lol xD I'm very disorganized and most of the time really don't care about the arrangement of things. I'm just plain too lazy to organize things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I am definitely someone who is overly compulsive about placement and organization, but I'm also someone who usually doesn't do anything to fix it until it becomes too much. It bothers me, and over time it'll make me do something, but I probably won't immediately go out of my way to fix it. Unless it's fixing a position of a mirror or a picture after I touch it because I directly messed it up.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I love being organized, and I want things to be even. If there's an obvious tilt, it bugs me. If there's a big mess, I want to clean it up. I still have some progress to make on my room... there's too much in here, even if it IS organized. Downsizing is important right now... time to make choices. And reorganize again and again until it works out xD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm not really an organized person. Most of my things are organized by my mom, and I don't care if it gets all messed up. I'm an adventurer. Adventurers are never organized. Never.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
In general I like to maintain an organised "everything", but in reality, I don't think that's possible. Even though I like to be organised, I can handle mess. If you walked into my room, you'll see this is 100% true...Sometimes I'm too lazy to fix something that bothers me, but I eventually get to it anyway so it really doesn't irritate me. The only thing that I might get worked over if something is out of place, is with my schoolwork/assignments. I extremely picky when it comes to presentation and organisation of my notes, revision, timetable etc.

Back