• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sandy Day ( PO OU TEAM)

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Fire Punch

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor
- Sacred Sword

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect

Conkeldurr (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback

Ok, This is my OU team for Pokemon online.

If you don't know Pokemon online its a simulator which allows you to choose any pokemon and any combonation.

This team involves sandstorm.

Tyranitar takes advantage of the staller who try's and destroys its natural attack, By inflicting Burn they normally don't see Lum berry coming, While their fail attempt is going on I normally go for the Dragon Dance, it normally KO's around 2 of their 6 pokemon.

Terrakion is my sweeper it packs choice scarf to guaranty first attack.
Close combat takes out most deadly sweepers and Stone edge KO's +1 DD Salamence.

Celebi is used to set-up stealth rocks, It assures me that if volcarona or Ninjask comes in that they will lose 50% Hp ( becuase rock is X4 Effective on fire/bug and flying/bug pokemon)

Rotom-W is to take out minor weaknesses like gliscor. Volt switch can get it out of a bad situation while still dealing damage.

Gliscor is my staller. It uses its poison heal to regain health so it can carry on with the subsitutes while Toxics effect is dealing greater damage every turn. Gliscor is probably my best hope to take down annoying bulk-up pokemon. In some cases Gliscor walls the whole of the opponents team.

Conkelldurr takes advantage of those Stallers ( like my Gliscor) who give at a status effect while not realizing that Its ability,Guts, increases the attack of this pokemon. Meaning that it can Take down teams with ease.

248.gif
Tyranitar
251.gif
Celebi
534.gif
Conkelldurr
639.gif
Terrakion
472.gif
Gliscor
479-wash.gif
Rotom-W

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Over Volt Switch or Thunderbolt on Rotom-W, you can use Hidden Power (Fire or Ice) to help it deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor and Dragons respectively.

Gliscor is defensively lacking. Use this EV spread of 252 HP/184 Def/72 Spe. This lets it outspeed Breloom while maintaining a high Defense.

Use Stone Edge over Rock Slide on Tyranitar because Rock Slide may not be enough. You can also consider Earthquake or Aqua Tail over Fire Punch for more damage on Steels and bulky Grounds respectively.

Use this EV spread on Conkeldurr: 120 HP/252 Atk/136 SDef to help out its special bulk a bit.

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Over Volt Switch or Thunderbolt on Rotom-W, you can use Hidden Power (Fire or Ice) to help it deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor and Dragons respectively.

Gliscor is defensively lacking. Use this EV spread of 252 HP/184 Def/72 Spe. This lets it outspeed Breloom while maintaining a high Defense.

Use Stone Edge over Rock Slide on Tyranitar because Rock Slide may not be enough. You can also consider Earthquake or Aqua Tail over Fire Punch for more damage on Steels and bulky Grounds respectively.

Use this EV spread on Conkeldurr: 120 HP/252 Atk/136 SDef to help out its special bulk a bit.

Tyranitar packs Rock slide becuase the likely chance of flinch,
Fire punch is the counter to ferrothorn.

I'm gonna try the evs for Conkelldurr and gliscor.

Thanks for the feedback

Back