• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Andesite (I'm Finally Stuck With This Project)

Years
This project i'm actually sticking with, untill it gets corrupted again.... So here I present to you!​

POKEMON: ANDESITE VERSION
(Pokemon Andesite Explosion)

STORYLINE:
You begin your adventures in Birchfield Oak, a small and tiny town in the Alore Region. After Getting your Pokemon, from your childhood friend, you Begin your Adventure around the Region and Beyond. But after a while, you meet up with Team Pyroclastic who are trying to reawake a supervolcano (based on Yellowstone) and you have to stop them before the whole region is drowned in ash and lava! Your friend will help you along the way aswell. But She gets kidnapped by the criminals and tries to take over the world but only you can stop them.........and then you can face the Pokemon League and battle a mysterious Pokemon that walks among Shadows and brings darkness among the land, Darkrai.​

Sorry, just can't get the screenies up at the moment...:disappoin
AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE FLOATING LASS!​

FEATURES:
*NO GYMS (Only One, but that is just for training)
*TV CHANNELS (In some places, there might be TVs where you can change the Channel!
*MINI-GAMES/QUESTS! (Yay! To make it more fun)​

More coming soon....​

PROGRESS:
Birchfield Oak - 100%
Birch Field - 10%
Route A - 5%
Oakwood Town - 5%
Descending Tower (Route B) - 2%​

CREDITS:
Saurav - Tiles (The Birch Trees)
Alistair - Tiles (Made for Public)
Kyledove - Tiles (The D/P Tiles)
4th Gen Matt - Tiles/Charsets (The Insides)
Shun - PMD Charsets
Poccil/Flameguru - Pokemon Essentials
Enterbrain - RPG Maker XP (Of course!)​

UPDATES EVERY 3 DAYS!
SO UNTILL THEN BYE!

Last edited:

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
Years
It doesn't looke that bad but I do have a few suggestions:

1. Try to add to the plot. It seems too plain.
2. You have an unusual overlap in your second screenshot. The Lass is on the counter.
3.No Gyms? Unique idea, but I'd like a bit more information on how you'd fill that gap.

Years
Don't worry MS, the more of the plot will be added as time goes on, the lass thing has been fixed and the sprite has changed, and more cool stuff will be happening so you will have to wait and find out!

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
I don't call that a plot (a plot requires a little work). There's nothing there but a bunch of cliches. Why does every event there happen? What makes this story not a pure spin-off of the actual games? It's insulting that you post that and expect support for it...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I suggest imroving your outdoor mapping and giving us all alot more on the actual story or since this is the plot and story idea space just maybe tell us more of what your planning.

Back