• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Fire Red

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Yes, Fire Red. Not Fire Red Omega, or some sort of Rom Hack, but Fire Red. This is my own take on the story, if the main character was evil. It will stretch out throughout the entirety of the pokemon games.

Oh, and by the way, I know my picture quality sucks. If there's no way to fix it with the emulator's capture, then I will take photos with my other recorder.

Note: NPC sprites ripped by Silentninja, and Hero sprites ripped by Mewtwo Man, retrieved from Spriters-Resource. Maps made by A-Map, made by LU-HO.

Here we go, Entry #1
Spoiler:

Yeah, this one kind of sucks, but it'll get better soon. Just have to get back into the swing of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I always liked squirtle best... You could be uncreative and name it Bowser since it'll be a Blastoise.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Venusaur is the best of the starters competitively and ingame.

He also has a really bad movepool offensively, meaning you have to (gasp!) use support moves. Which you then find out that Sleepseed is GODLY in the second elite four. (My team of high 50s beat it all thanks to Venusaur)

Men choose Bulbasaur. And name it Rafsillia, because it has a huge rafsillia flower on it's back when it is it's final stage.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Okay, two to one Bulbasaur, and I named it Caligula, because that is an awesome name.

Update #2
Spoiler:

Hope you like it. Update 3 will come soon.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
"WE ALREADY HAVE THAT, IT'S CALLED BULBAPEDIA"

Best line in history xD

Caligula for the win C: Now let's hope the thing isn't quite as crazy as that emperor was >.>

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
B.T.E This is god. If you were to use Quartz this would be even better.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
Love it XD, even more encouragement to make my chaos black LP

Love the whole interruption things, and yes, we do have bulbapedia *plugs in poked to computer* files not compatable WTF? Oak make it f'n better?m

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
mad me laugh so hard, nice job. Hoping for more

raidenx2008

Beggining Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Ooo a "original" game LP..... Quite funny..... Hope you continue it~~!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
The fact that you kept it alive after all this time astounds me. You have given me the inspiration to keep it up. No lie. Here is update #3. It's short, since I didn't work on it for too long, but it'll make me get back into the swing of things, I guess.

Update #3
Spoiler:

Short and not that great, but I just wanted to make the announcement. And yeah, Caligula is underpowered, but she's supposed to be for now.

Back