• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th Gen Battles (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
ThrowMeAPeanut had a wonderful idea for those people who still wanna play 4th gen battles. He made a thread, but since he's having some problems with his computer, he asked me to make a new one, so... there it is.

Ivysaur.png

I'll just copy here the main things ThrowMeAPeanut said when he made the original thread.

The idea is simple. PM me your friend code to me if your interested (if you post here, it may take longer for me to post it up :)) and I'll add it to the list. Then, all you have to do is add all the friend codes below and go on the WIFI during the time and hey presto, lots of people to battle without spending half an hour trying to find a partner :)

1. Weekly battles take place on evenings between 6pm and 8pm GMT
2. Please do not post here asking for battles. If you want to post asking for a battle use the quick battle thread. If you want to battle a particular person, PM or VM them. I don't mean to be an ass but this thread needs to be kept tidy. Just tell us if you'll be online that weekend or not.
3. Keep an eye on the FC list. This is a small community now and we all need to make sure no one is left out. I'll put all the FCs in alphabetical order. The new FCs will be on a different list, so you can add them. After a week I'll put them on the main list.
4. There's also an anouncements section. Check it frecuently.
5. Battles will follow standard rules. Just to clarify some rules that differe from forum to forum, duplicate items are allowed (ie. two pokemon may hold life orb), and ties are allowed as these are only friendly matches. Also, the gen 4 tier list still stands and not what ever is produced for gen V. In other words, Salamence/Garchomp etc. are still banned.
6. If you need me, PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Quagsire-1.png

Be sure to check back regularly for updates to the FC list.

Friend Codes (alphabetical order)

A

B
Blastphlosion 0002 8096 7850
C

D
darkcharizard 5457 9668 2838
Dusknoirs 0475 5108 4488

E

F
Falconsdrummer 1978 3646 7781

G
Garrabutártulo 2021 2661 5095
Gonzo 2451 5191 4697
GuardianUmbreonII 2451 6262 5650

H

I

J

K
Kelario27 2537 0991 4950

L
Luigi 0218 1548 2844

M

N

Ñ

O

P
Psycron 4169 5791 2769
Q
QTIP31 4162 4011 4771

R
Radekal 1548 7682 8394

S
shinyweedle 3308 1036 3227

T
ThrowMeAPeanut 3868 0422 0968

U

V
vPHOTONv 3095 8684 9652
W

X

Y

Z

Numbers

Smeargle's Anouncements

smeargle.gif

Check the new FCs!

Last edited:

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
Woot Woot! I'm battling this weekend, got a new addition to my team as well (UU though). I hope a lot of people turn up :D

Garrabutártulo

Years
Anyone want a battle on 4th gen?
FC:2363 5170 3022

If you're looking for a battle, use the quick battle thread. If you're joining us, just post your FC and don't ask for battles, just tell us what weekends you'll be online.
Shall I add you to the list?

I'll be online today. Let's have some good battles!

Garrabutártulo

Years
I won against Radekal. It was 4-0 I think. Good game man. Just couldn't handle my haunter, but hax had something to do...

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
1. WTF just happened?
2. Why is haunter not Uber?
3. It was 5-0 actually, never stood a chance in hell :/

Garrabutártulo

Years
1. WTF just happened?
2. Why is haunter not Uber?
3. It was 5-0 actually, never stood a chance in hell :/

1. What do you mean?
2. hahaha what would gengar be then?
3. yes you stood a chance, there was a few things in your team I could never had defeated if I hadn't my haunter.

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
1. What do you mean?
2. hahaha what would gengar be then?
3. yes you stood a chance, there was a few things in your team I could never had defeated if I hadn't my haunter.

1. Your haunter 0_o
2. Never seen a Gengar that hard to get rid of
3. But you had your haunter so I was in deep s***

:D

Garrabutártulo

Years
well i wont be on for a few weeks
my DS broke T_T

ill probably get a new one in a few weeks

Don't worry, I won't delete your FC. I've battled you, I know you're an active member of this small group. I kept track of battles we all had.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
cheers for making a new thread, much smarter than the last one too :)

I don't get how people can keep missing the point of this thread and asking for battles o.O but anyway :)

I should be able to get on this weekend, my FC might have changed though, I'll let you know.
Connected with a DSi because my DSlite doesn't support my security settings (the WEP one or something) and I was having to change the settings everytime I wanted to play. Turns out HG doesn't support the securtiy settings either o.o

Edit* Never mind, it's still the same :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back