• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Kasumibanner2.bmp

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yessu i thought i'd set up this Club for Misty Fans like me who are yearning for her return >=3 This is a club for Misty fans alike , who want her to come back or otherwise the Writers will face the consequences :P
R . U . L . E . S .

This thread not only needed to talk about wanting Misty to return, but to also talk about the amazing adventure when she was still on the group! There won't be any thing mentioned about May, since we're only talking about Misty and her adventures and talk about her in future appearances, if she does appear once more. If you bring up May, it cannot be a comparison nor mentioning anything about her personally of what you think of her.

You can join, whether you're a Pokeshipper, or an Egoshipper, or a Gymshipper, etc, or not even a shipper ! ^-^ So have a awesome time in this club!
We can talk about ships involving Misty here , although it can become a comparison thing and turn into a squabble so lets keep it down abit^^ If someone asked , for example what do you think Ash feels about Misty not being around anymore ect. , then well we can discuss it but its better to set up a AAML Club if we are going to talk about that too much ^^;

If you have a Banner you want to add to the Club , please send it in a PM to me Thankies !

-----------------------------------

The Club Banners:

None ^^;

---------------------------------

If you want to join just knock on the Club Door and ask if you can join alond with which of Misty's Pokemon you want to choose ! =)

-Togepi

-Togetic

-Horsea

-Starmie

-Staryu

-Goldeen

-Seaking

-Dewgong

-Psyduck

-Poliwag

-Poliwhirl

-Politoed

-Corsola

- Gyrados

--------------------------

Mkay , yup thats it so Welcome to the Club ! ;D

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
[knocks on club door, raises hand]

I'm SO in...how is she ever going to love me if I never see her again? ;_; (yes...I'm obsessed.) I'll be glad to be in this club :P Oh...I'll take Poliwag, btw. But I don't want this to be an AAML club...just a Misty club. I'm tired of AAML, it makes me jealous ;P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
=knocks on the door=

Hey! I wanna join!! Misty is the best of the trio. =sniffles= I hate her sisters. :sleeping: But wait!! Didn't I see this thread in another forum?

^^; Misty, oh Misty. Why did you leave me--Urm...Ash.

And oh ya, I want that...Hmm...Psyduck?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I would like to have both Misty and May on the show!
Seeing as how the group is dominated by boys, it would be nice to have a little more of a female touch to balance things out hehe...
Is there already a thread like this? I'd be rather suprised if there wasn't...
Hmm.....I'd have to pick Corsola.
It's really cool!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hey, I'm on Serebii forums too...^-^ Anyways let's get "mistified".

[wonders if he just spammed. Sorry if it was]

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hmm, i recognise this Club, from Serebii.Net Forums....as i'm a member of it there too.
*Cringes* Oooops......yessu i have stolen the idea from there ^^;
& the Banners >.< *Kills self* I am friends with Totodile over there so i though it would be okay if i set it up here =3 I'm sorry if i look like i am copying :embarassed: YAY !! 7 Wannabe Members n.n-

*Welcomes you all through the door to the Misty Club Shrine* Yup you can all join ! =) & you can all have the Pokemon you wanted ! *Hands you each a Pokeball*

Members
~*~ ------------------ ~*~
Chairman Kaga : Poliwag
asher_son_of_ash : Psyduck
Hikaru's Twin : Togetic
100marios : Corasola
girlgenius : Togepi
Mew89: Starmie
Sankyu everyone for joining ! =3 Nah tat was'nt Spam Asher ;)

So as Asher said , lets get Mistyfied ! ^^

I was wondering how you guys felt when you heard/watched Misty was leaving ? I found it out on the Web , and i was so shocked.....for the next few weeks i kept asking people if they know the details , and why she was leaving. I was so happy to hear about the Hankerchief thing though ^^; What did you guys feel ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
=is first on the interview list= Yay! At least I didn't SPAM. :P Now I heard Misty left the group because of her sisters. ><; I felt angry at the creators. >.> I felt like killing 'em for taking Misty out of the show...

...But then ^_^ She might be coming back... :D Because the creators have been making Misty for five years. ><;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Yup ! *Prays to da Gods* She'll be back !! :D

Because the creators have been making Misty for five years. ><;

Exactly ! There just is not a good enough reason why such a popular , main character thats been around for Five years can just leave like that ;) There are loads of reasons actually. For one , Misty came to Hoen for two eps , with a new outfit. The creators will have spent a long time designing it , and if she was never to come back why would they do that just for two episodes ? >=3 Another reason is the whole subject of Pokeshipping. After 1000's of Hints & Pokemon 2000 the movie which was half based around Pokeshipping o.o It would be plain stupid just to chuck it all away like that ! Not to mention the AAML fans that would hate the directors and writers for the rest of their days :P

I also have Club Icons to show which Pokemon you own here. You can put in your sig if you want to ;)

rs180.png

rs184.png

rs158.png

Poke060.png

Poke061.png

Poke062.png

Poke087.png

Poke116.png

Poke120.png

Poke121.png

Poke130.png

175.gif

176.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hey, why is Gyarados there? Gyarados isn't on the list...><; Ahh...well...=takes out Psyduck=

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:
Hey, why is Gyarados there? Gyarados isn't on the list...><; Ahh...well...=takes out Psyduck=
Oh, well Gyarados is one of Misty's pokemon, i guess Tatt just forgot to add it to the list. ^_^;

Anyhow, i almost cried when i discovered Misty was leaving, she's my favourite character and she'd been in the series for such a long time. To take her out just like that and use the excuse of her sisters winning a world trip, was quite unexpected yet to me it seemed a little silly. I've still never seen "Gotta Catch ya Later!" which really annoys me, as i've heard all about the little song apparently sung by Misty near the end of the episode.
Bringing Misty back for just two episodes and giving her a new outfit, seemed strange to me and even more heartbreaking when she ended up leaving Togetic behind (It was one of my favourites). But then again, who's to be certain that she won't come back, i don't believe all that 'Her place is at the Gym' rubbish. Her loyal fans believe she will make yet another return and so do i, she's too much of an important character to be left behind...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I suppose all of you can guess that I'm a Misty freak...not just a fan, but an all-out freak. I thought I couldn't feel love for a cartoon character, but I care about her more than any real girl o_O She's been a bit of an obsession of mine for a while, especially after she left the show... I remember back in the summer of 2002 when I heard about Misty leaving...I remember seeing the first picture of May that was ever released, and I was like "hey, she sure does look a lot like Lisa from pokemon 3..." I thought she was generic (and she sort of is, as she looks exactly like the girl trainer from RS, whose name also happens to be MAY)...I've been a huge fan of Misty since the show came to America and I still am...my sig is one of my favorite pics of Misty from the Gym Challenge card Misty's Wish (which I have 5 or 6 copies of...I sort of collect them :P ) Somehow I could always identify with her...she had more personality than the other people on the show. She was so very different...I wish she'd come back. I'm actually considering making a fanfic that might include Misty over the summer (but all other characters new) just to let my ideas be revealed at last. I'm not sure if I'll do that or not, though. I have a big talent for writing but not for making plot after plot...

Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
I was wondering how you guys felt when you heard/watched Misty was leaving ? I found it out on the Web , and i was so shocked.....for the next few weeks i kept asking people if they know the details , and why she was leaving. I was so happy to hear about the Hankerchief thing though ^^; What did you guys feel ?
Well, I hadn't been able to watch the shows, so I leard after I read the posts on this site. I thought they were joking. It took me a while to find out that they were not joking. I was surpised.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
Years
Wow...there're some pretty crazy (in a good way) Kasumi fans here. Personally, i think they replaced her with haruka bcuz they wanted to rotate the characters a bit, like when Takeshi was replaced with Tracey (if ne1 knos his Japanese name, let me kno). I can't say whether or not they'll bring her baq, but I must say that i do not believe in the Satoshi-Kasumi relationship. Altho it's implied, I think satoshi is still too immature to have true feelings for Kasumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back