• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat meat?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Answer the question and add whatever you like to feel. The reasons why you choose your choice of diet and lifestyle, and anything that you feel contributes to your answer.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Meats are delicious and they are very hard to avoid eating. My favorite meat would be from the cow, specifically from its rear back portion. Meat is an important part of my diet (gotta love that protein) and my taste buds agree.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I am currently undergoing my third attempt of becoming vegetarian, mainly for ethical/dietary/spiritual reasons. I'm sincerely going to miss bacon and fried chicken if I follow through but yeah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's rare for me to eat meat. My diet consists of turkey and fish, and sometimes chicken but I mainly eat turkey and fish. Back then I was just....carnivorous. Since I reduced the amount of beef I ate and stayed with seafood and turkey, I've lost weight...and that's alongside veggies and a healthy exercise.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm a carnivore. Meat every day for me.

As long as the meat is cooked properly, I don't care how its served. I don't mind the other food groups, I eat them too. Fruits, Vegetables, Dairy, grains.... if my meal doesn't have meat, I'll eat it but I will complain.

I can cook meat as well, but I have a tendency to overcook it and all the juice goes dry, making the meat hard to swallow, I'm still learning. I prefer seafood (food groups its also categorized under the 'meats').

In my typical plate: 2 parts meat, 1 part veggies, 1 part grains. On a separate plate, 1 part fruit, 1/2 part desert. Snack later: left over meat with some hot sauce.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I do eat meat, but I'm not crazy about having it every single day. I don't mind having meat, and in fact I'd prefer things like fish and chicken over it. But don't misunderstand me, I really do love the taste of the food, it's just so good.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I eat meat and love it. I'm a medium rare person when it comes to steak. I am generally more of a veggie and fruit person though. I more often eat those for lunch than I eat any meat. My dad used to call me carnivore though...not sure why.

I do have this weird thing where I like to look at raw meat. idk. It looks tasty and I'm a wolf deep down waiting to devour everything idk it's almost 2:30 am lmfao

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I do eat meat, though that is in my nature (long story, don't ask) and I don't feel particularly guilty about it. I feel bad that the animals die for it, but if it is not eaten its life will have gone for nothing. Though personally, I enjoy chicken much more than beef.

Years
Who doesn't, unless you are a vegetarian? I indeed enjoy eating meat from cows and chickens and turkeys and pigs (too much ands there lol). Just daily do I dig in to them because I focus also on veggies and fruits for my diet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hell yeah I do. I used to be a vegetarian growing up though but that soon changed after I discovered McDonald's.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I tried being a Vegetarian and that last only a week before I cracked as I love my Burger King and Mc Donalds burgers.
but I do eat 5 veggies a day though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yesterday, for dinner, I had something called a 'Meat Platter' which was exactly as advertised. With a Coke. So... yeah. I eat meat. (Sometimes it's the only thing I eat, it would seem!)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yes, I love meat and it's an easy and good way to get lean protein intake. I'm more a lover of white meat than dark or red meat. And when I do have the occasional steak, I will often have it rare. I also love cured meats like prosciutto and smoked salmon.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nope, and no matter how hard you try I won't get into it. It's because I'm a vegetarian. No, it's not some two-day-holiday vegetarian, I was since birth. That's because it's stated like so in my culture and religion.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I eat animals, I do prefer chicken and fish though to beef/lamb - simply for the texture, taste and price :P.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I eat meat. I like the taste. =p

With steaks and the like I like medium rare the best. I also am fine with poultry and seafood.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yummy, meat. Very hard to avoid. And no, Im not a veggie. I love meat. One of my fav foods.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I do eat meat, yes.
Can't eat turkey, though, because I'm allergic to it. Even though I'm not particularly fond of most meat, I did like turkey- but it isn't worth being unable to breathe.

Edit:
Tabor posted this on mibbit and it fits the topic so I'm stealing it from him.
Spoiler:

hehe.

Last edited:
Back