• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brooklyn Rage!! [Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series Fan Club]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
brooklynrage.jpg

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series fan club!

Welcome to Brooklyn Rage, where Joey is totally not our mascot! In this club, we discuss, laugh at, and breathe YGOTAS. We enjoy the occasional Justin Timberlake as well. Haven't heard of YGOTAS? You gotta change that! YGOTAS is a voiced over version of the anime done by LittleKuriboh. As much as I'd like to give you more info, it's just something you have to see for yourself. If you're a fan of the anime, or hell, hated it, you'll definitely get a kick out of this take on the series!​

Rules that you can't screw!
1. All PC rules apply! You can read them here if you're not already aware of them!
2. This club is only for the Abridged Series, not the original series or the card game itself. The YGO TCG club is here.
3. If you have money or green hair, you are not exempt from the rules.
4. Like this post if these were read! Yes, I'm sniffing you out! >:)

Sign-up form
Username: Sydian
Favorite Quote(s): "Who keeps throwing these cards at me?! Stop it!"
Favorite Character: Joey Wheeler

According to Wikipedia, We Don't Exist!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Username: Hayley
Favorite Quote(s):
Holy **** on a **** sandwich with a side order of ****
Favorite Character: Tristan and Joey

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Username: Miss Doronjo

Favorite Quote(s):

Joey: "You totally hacked that card!"
Marik: "The frig makes you say that?"
Joey: "How else would you unlock Moltres when you're not even in the Kanto region!?"
Marik: "...you realize of course, that you deserve to die for that joke alone."
Joey: "Totally worth it."

That, or "It's Super Special Awesome".

Favorite Character: Joey Wheeler, Yugi

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yay, welcome Shawn and Hayley! Shawn idk how I'm gonna fit that whole quote in the member list...I'll just use the Moltres part since I laughed way too hard at it. ;)

Anyway, let's get a discussion topic up since there's three of us now, and for anyone else joining, feel free to answer it upon signing up!

How did you first hear about YGOTAS?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Totally by accident, haha.

I was searching Yugioh episodes on Youtube, until I stumbled upon the abridged series. To my surprise, they had a very high amount of views, so I decided to check it out.

God, I died laughing, and I watched everyone one of them every since. ;__;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

One of the few things my ex gave me that I would still thank him for was a link to this. idr how it came about, but he linked me to it when we were talking online one night and I thought it was the greatest thing ever basically, haha. I still think it's awesome of course. I watched the whole thing (at that time) and just rewatched the whole series again, with the stuff that has been added since I last watched the whole thing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Sign-up form
Username: Yuki's Sword
Favorite Quote(s): "Screw the rules! I have money!"
Favorite Character: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba.

From a friend of mine on another site~. He told me all about it and I started watching some for fun. I love Brookyln Rage btw. Favorite thing ever.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I am loving the many Joey fans, as well as the way y'all found YGOTAS. Much more interesting than mine! Vappy's discovery is the best. Not that this was a contest...

And two other things. 1. If you ever change your mind about your favorite quote, let me know and I'll change it in the member list, since that's in the listing. You'll reach me quicker by VM! 2. Is this the supporters + 1 mod only club? lmao :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Kura
"The ocean and I are getting married! Isn't that right ocean?" "...."
Not even sure if that's my fav quote but I still liked it :3
Favourite character? Hmm.. I like so many of them. But probably Yami/Atemu <3

IMG_20130330_134406_zpsebe8e76e.jpg

Also, these are the cupcakes a friend Emma made (and I helped with) for a good friend's birthday! Thought you all would like :3

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yay, welcome Kura! :D Good to see you brought cupcakes, and adorable ones at that! <3 They look awesome. What exactly did you use to make the fur and the paws?

Melody

Banned
Years
Username: [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]
Favorite Quote(s): "I know I shouldn't be angry, but curse you Yugi for beating me at a Children's Card Game!"
Favorite Character: Joey Wheeler, Pegasus, Yami Yugi

Hehehe. Nothing beats a good episode of YGOTAS

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Username: R.F.
Favorite Quote(s): "I'll tell you what time it is, you fool! Time for you to say your prayers! Because I, the evil Marik Sebastian Ishtar have taken control of the most evil Steve in all of Stevedom! Steve the Mime! With his help, I shall defeat you and then conquer the world! Ahahahaha, Ahaha! Oh, hey, look, a bird! Isn't it just the cutest little guy? I mean, No! I-In my new world, all birds shall be enslaved! Especially this one, and he shall be named, Mr. Tweetums! For it is very evil! Ahahahahaha! Now be gone, Mr. Tweetums! I am trying to stalk my nemesis!"
Favorite Character: Duke Devlin (that music xD), Yugi, Joey

On a forum someone posted a video in a spamthread. It was hillarious, so I decided to check out the whole series. I never regretted it. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Welcome Pachy and R.F.! R.F., I hope you don't mind, but I'm only going to use a portion of that quote in the member list since it's so long. n__n

For those of you that haven't answered the current topic, try doing so so that we can get some discussion flowing. ;) And anyone is free to post another topic if they'd like!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Username: Element0

Favorite Quote(s): "Hey, everybody, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a dragon fetish, and I sound like Brock from Pokemon! Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
Favorite Character: Yugi/Yami, Kaiba

I think I just randomly stumbled upon this series on Youtube. I'm glad I did, because they have to be some of the most laugh inducing videos ever. Just thinking about some of the things that are said in them cause me to giggle uncontrollably.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Which episode is your favourite?

That's hard. XD I don't know them all by name, nor do I know the numbers either...I think I'll just have to rewatch a bunch of episodes tonight to do a little recap and come back to this one. Oh darn, homework in my own fan club. ;)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Which episode is your favourite?

To be honest, it has been a while since I even watched an episode. Although if I had to guess, it would be the episode where Kaiba's little brother steals the star pieces or something. I think I'll have to go watch them all again, just to be sure.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
To be honest, it has been a while since I even watched an episode. Although if I had to guess, it would be the episode where Kaiba's little brother steals the star pieces or something. I think I'll have to go watch them all again, just to be sure.

"Stealing solves everything!"

"I swear by my pink shirt..."

And I think I've decided on "Shine On, You Crazy Devlin"

Back