• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokémon Fallout

Welcome to the IC thread for Pokémon Fallout! We're a post-apocalyptic, sandbox'ish style pokemon roleplay set in the Sinnoh region that takes a few numbers from Pokemon Reburst rather than using the traditional systems. If you're interested to know more, I recommend you check out the OOC thread, which has more information. We have unlimited spots open!~

You should use this thread only for IC posts. OOC comments are allowed, but keep them to a minimum. As a rule of thumb, if your OOC comment warrants a response other than a thank you or something extremely brief like that it should be posted in the OOC thread.

Link to the OOC/Sign-Up thread

Rules
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Who are you?
Spoiler:

Key Locations/Points of Interest/Setting
Spoiler:

NPC Bosses
Spoiler:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Scarlet Johnson
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was dawn, the breeze flew calmly. All the tree's in the forest leave's flew towards the west, pointing in the direction of Eterna City. Scarlet was walking in the middle of the forest, she made the leaves under her fly back up in the sky. Scarlet was focused on how she would help the other Spirit Wielder's escape, it seemed impossible but with a good strategy it might just work. Scarlet was morphed into her Spirit Wielder form, she had a bushy green Leafeon tail. Small fangs and Leafeon ear's, except a little smaller than a real Leafeon's. All the rest looked human. "Were almost there Scarlet, if you make you'r way to the west once you make it to the big Oak tree there in the distance, you'll almost be where you want." Syrena told Scarlet, "That's good news. It feel's like i'v been walking forever!"

Scarlet walked for three hour's now, and all she thought about was how to help the other's like her. "Hey Scarlet, maybe you could rest at the Oak Tree a bit? If you want to of course." Syrena calmly suggested, that was a great idea. "Yea sure, I really need a break." Scarlet replied. She spotted the Oak tree a little in the distance, the two were almost there. Which meant it was almost time for a rest. But before they got there Scarlet began to think about how to help them again, this was really hard to think about. But she had to think of something.... hmm..... The Oak tree was clearer now, Scarlet could just spot a few pokemon in it. A Butterfree, Wurmple, Venipede. "Look Scarlet, the Oak tree is near. Let's run a bit so we can get there faster." Syrena always had the best idea's. Scarlet nodded with a smile and started to race over to the Oak tree, then a idea popped in her head.

"Hey... What if... I got it!" Scarlet triumphantly said as she made it to the Oak tree. What is it?" Syrena asked, sounding a little curious. Scarlet panted and rested her hands on her knees, then looked at her pokemon spirit. "I found the perfect way to free the other Spirit Wielders!" Scarlet stopped panting and slowly walked over to the Oak tree. She sat down, leaning against it's old bark and siting on one of it's big roots. "Well?" Syrena asked, still waiting except this time she sounded a little irritated. Scarlet took a deep breath and began to speak, "What if first, I'll go distract the guards at the entrance of the place, then when i lead them away you go inside and find out where they put the Spirit Wielder's. When you'r done go in a tree and wait for me to come back to the forest, hopefully i'll make it." Scarlet stopped to breath. Then continued.

"So after that you tell me where they are and then you distract the guards by attacking them with Leaf Blade, and once there distracted i'll sneak in and free them!" Scarlet stopped and looked at Syrena. "What did you think?" She asked curiously. "I think it's a great idea Scarlet, but what if you don't outrun the guards?" Scarlet blinked at Syrena, why did she always have to doubt? "I won't, don't worry." Scarlet smiled at her Pokemon Spirit. "Fine then." Syrena sighed. "Well do it after we take a rest, okay?" Scarlet nodded happily. "Sure." She then stopped and closed her eye's then relaxed down at the tree.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Death equals food. This was how Kat thought. If she killed others, she could scavenge the food they had with them. Even stealing from a house, she never leaves a soul, other than sleeping children. This was how Candlelight taught her. "A-Are you sure it is safe?" Kat said nervously to herself. She just killed an adult male, but he had no food. (Yes Kat. Very safe. Just avoid the organs okay?) Kat nodded and brought out her knife. She cut both wrists and the neck. Kat then hung the body from a tree and waited for it to bleed out. Kat took a deep breath and fused. Her teeth sharpened and her nails grew to claws. With these, she cut down the body and ripped a small pice of him. When she smelled it, she couldn't help but gag. "But if smells so bad Candle! How can I eat it?" She could see him forming next to her in his shadow form. (Just ignore it sweetie. See?) He tore a piece of the neck off and gobbled it up. (All humans smell like this. Your males especially.) Canlelight laughed and dissipated. Kat shakily laughed and took a bite of the flesh. She had her eyes closed, but opened them quickly. "Wow! Candle, you were right! If I ignore it, then it doesn't taste so bad. I... I could hug you!" Candle growled in her mind. "I mean, I won't, but I could!" Kat laughed when she heard Candlelight snicker at her slurred way of saying that. (Okay, okay. I need you to help me with something okay?) Kat was eating more meat when she nodded. "Why of course! You have helped me survive many times before! Is it more killing?" Kat grabbed for her knife but Candlelight pet her shoulder. (No, no sweetheart. I wanted to see betrayal. I want you to betray a promise. Find more like us, befriend them. Let them trust you. Then backstabbing them. Could you do that?) Kat thought for a bit... "Well... Sure! Where are others?" Candlelight shrugged (Find them. In the meantime, entertain me please.) Kat smiled an evil grin and walked back onto the path that many people seem to take. She sits in the middle, waiting for her next victim. "I will find you children. You will not expect it. Candle? A-Are you talking through me?" Candlelight smirked (Why no! I am not that strong silly.) "Just you wait..." Then came another man. "Dinner has become fun again Candle." Kat grinned and grabbed her knife. (Goodnight Kat)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

In the depths of the forest, there lives a boy in a treehouse, which to others would look like a regular tree. He made it well camoflagued so no one discovers it. This boy, Kilik, comes back after his trip to Eterna City with food, entering his home. Inside he sets the food & breathes. His form starts to change, a round spike appears behind his 2 hands & on his chest, small fangs appear inside his mouth, & 4 small black appendages appear around his head; the appendages were a bit smaller than a Lucario's.

"Is this enough?" Kilik's Pokespirit, Reiki, said to him. It felt good to be transformed like this.

"Yes," Kilik answered. "This should provide the taste buds well." He grabs a piece of food & ate it, craving the taste. Sometimes the taste could be more than enough to fill his belly. He sat down to rest & eat.

"When will we leave this place?" Reiki asked.

"Soon, but I don't know what dangers will come." Kilik reluctantly answers. What will he find again.

"Whatever comes, you're not alone." Reiki thought some words of kindness would soothe him, but it did little to nothing.

Kilik sighed, standing up. "Yeah..." He walked to his window, remembering his time in Children's City. He will encounter Nicholas, & kill him. He hasn't had any social time with anybody, but thank goodness Keiki came along before his birthday. Now 13, he's ready to venture out soon, knowing the risks. He kept looking out the window, eating his food while seeing if anything interesting would happen. Sadly, nothing ever happens.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Mm, breakfast. Alessa materialized back into Children's City early in the morning, having grabbed herself a few berries from Eterna City a few moments beforehand. This PokéSpirit thing was pretty useful. Keeping a good-looking Sitrus for herself, Alessa handed the rest out to some of the other kids before one ran out to her from what used to be Hearthome's prestigious contest hall.

"Excuse me, Aly?" It was one of Nicholas' buddies, and he had to catch his breath before he could continue. "We have another trapped in No Kid's Land," in other words, Jubilife City. "Got lost in Mount Coronet. Nick wants you to bail him out and bring him back here." So with a last bite of her morning meal, Alessa lowered her sunhat and Teleported out of Hearthome for Jubilife.

She landed straight up on top of Jubilife City's old television building. Guess I overshot it. Sen, any idea where this kid is?

Follow the stench of fear and pissed pants, hun, the Pokémon spirit responded, assuming it was from his point of view. The latter part of that really wasn't necessary, though. You could also just check around for the giant mob of adults crowded around one area. That was an easier task than empathy, as there WAS quite a large mob surrounding a VERY broken home. Ooh, Sen noted, let's use a combo this time. It's not as fun just Teleporting around everywhere. He did have a point there, so Magical Leaf was the first choice.

Glowing leaves blew down from atop the horribly-managed buildings, surrounding the house and everything in it in a multi-colored (albeit mostly green) tornado. An adult was inside, finding himself trapped with the child the mob was just about to condemn before he was swept off his feet and face-planting against the creaking wooden floor. Alessa giggled quietly, emerging from the old man's shadow. Shadow Sneak was always fun for tripping someone up. Double Team next, Sen? The Kirlia responded in agreement, five separate Alys encompassing the old man to keep him confused as he stood up while the real little girl approached the child cowering in the corner.

Alessa really didn't want to bother with being kind right now; the leaves were going to fall away soon. So instead of beating around the proverbial bush, she grabbed the fraidy-boy's hand and disappeared into thin air, bringing him with her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm going to bring Kilik somewhere around your part Kat, so you could sneak attack him next. :3 But he'll be cautious.)

Kilik Chambers

Nothing interesting. That would soon change. It was time to go, so Kilik grabbed his bag, put the strap over his shoulder & reverted back to his normal form. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one, so he climbed down his home. Nothing left to do. He walked his way to Eterna City, having a bad feeling for some reason. What was it? For now, what could he sell?

One place I should avoid is Jubilife City. No point in staying silent. Is it weird to talk to yourself? Maybe, but at least no one can read what you're thinking. What he has to sell, maybe that basket, but who would buy that? Someone would surely buy some berries of course.

Kilik could see Eterna City. He was almost there. Still, it's best to stay on guard no matter what. It was a rough life, for Kilik, for the kids, for everyone. Something felt a bit funny, like something bad was about to happen. Kilik tried to ignore the feeling & continued on, wary of what might happen.

(Ooc: On your next post Kat, I want Kat to attack Kilik. Just end the post with her seeing Kilik, waiting & then attack. :P Then I post & dodge the attempt. We'll wing it from there. Deal?)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
(OoC: Sure! ^-^ After he dodges, she will still be wary, but Candlelight assures her that you are harmless. X3 In his mind anyway.)

Kat sighed. "I haven't seen anymore adults Candle. Where to now?" Candle appeared next to her as a shadow. He looked around and sniffed the air. Kat could see his fur rising quickly.

"What is it? Who is there?" Candle ran to the bushes, but dissapated before he could go too far. (Unfamilar scent. Kat, hide.) Kat nodded and ran to the bushes. She hid there until a boy, about her age, walked near her.

Candle sighed (Just a kid.) The boy had short, brown hair and a strange looking jacket on. Candle and Kat gasped when they saw the basket. "F-Food!" Candle nodded and disappeared. Kat saw the boy walking away, and as he did, she started following him.

They were a long way away from the city by walking, so she had no worries. Kat waited for the right moment, and grabbed her knife. He was a kid, so she wouldn't kill him. But she could distract him. When she was sure she couldn't miss this, she pounced on him. She knocked him down and tried to cut his face and arms.

(OoC: You could push her off of you. Kat is pretty light. You could also say she missed cutting him too much.)

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Syrena stayed near to Scarlet and kept her warm, they rested under the Oak Tree for a while now and Scarlet was asleep. Syrena got off of Scarlet and poked her, "Hey, wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Syrena softly nudged Scarlet awake. Scarlet flipped her hand to try and get rid of Syrena but she kept nudging her with her nose. "Come on Scarlet, wanna go and save other's? or nap?" Syrena teased, ugh she was right. "Okay, Okay. Fine." Without further notice Scarlet used her hands to get herself up, the Oak tree's shade kept away some of the sun from her eye's. Scarlet stoop up and stepped away from the tree bark. "Great, now that you'r awake we should start the escape plan." Syrena said, in a very soft tone as if she wasn't one bit nervous. Unlike Scarlet.

"Yea, ok let's go." Scarlet began to walk towards Eterna City. Syrena followed behind. "Just be careful, ok? I don't want to lose you Scarlet." Scarlet looked back at the Leafeon, she looked a little bit worried. Atleast she wasn't to only one. "I know what you mean, but come on I can do this!" To tell the truth Scarlet was actually pretty tired and didn't feel like helping anyone right now, just be selfish and have a nap. But this wasn't just for her, it was also for Syrena, and all those poor pokemon spirit wielder's.

Scarlet felt Syrena's tail brush on her arm, how could she be so confident? Eterna City was now in sight, just a little further along was a guard patrol. Perfect. There were four guards in total, hopefully they would all follow Scarlet than just two. "This is it, get ready Scarlet!" Syrena sounded determined? This wasn't how she usually was, what was going on? "Okay. Go hide Syrena, and please be careful." Scarlet stared at her pokemon spirit, she saw her nod. Only if you do to." She quietly whispered before leaping in a tree out of site.

Beginning to build her confidence. She wen't behind a tree and peeked, the guards were talking about something with low voices, but that didn't concern her. When the guards finished chatting, they split up in a group of two, now was the time to attack. Scarlet took a deep breath, then attempted to use a Leaf Blade attack, but it missed. Like supposed to. "Hey!" The guards turned around to see what that came from, Scarlet was next to the tree waving with a smile. "Go!" Scarlet turned around and started to run, all four guards followed behind. Scarlet looked behind he, she could just see Syrena's bushy tail slip in through the entrance.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: :) Good enough for me!)

Kilik Chambers

Kilik was nearing the city. Soon, he'll sell some of the food he has for some money, & buy something decent. After that he'll venture into Mt. Coronet to find some excitement. As he kept walking, something felt odd, like someone was following him. Like anyone would follow him-

Some suddenly tramples him & tries slashing the knife at him. A girl was trying to kill him?! Kilik fought back from the ground, flipping her over to the left then got up to make some distance. She had managed to cut a bit on his arm, but not too much damage. This world has already sunk low like this, so it wasn't a surprise to Kilik.

He saw the girl, brown hair, weird-looking jacket, blood-stained knife. She must have a rough life too, but would she really try to kill a kid like Kilik? "Hey!" He called to the girl. "Have you really sunk so low that you would kill kids?" & she was a kid too so it was messed up, even if this world would kill to survive. Already this smelled bad.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
"Ow!" The boy she brought with her yelled when he hit the ground from about a two-foot drop rear first.

We should probably work on bringing people with us when we Teleport. The Kirlia didn't respond. Aly helped up the kid with no sense of direction, a few kids coming around to welcome the latter back home.

"Heheh, sorry guys, I couldn't find my way back, and next thing I knew I was in Jubilife City." He thanked the fellow child who just saved him, and ran off with his friends.

Our work here is done, and it's not even noon. The two decided to go back to Eterna City until they were needed again. Maybe take a nap in what was left of the forest.

However, they didn't really get a pleasant arrival in Eterna. Landing in the street, Alessa was just near a few guards, though thankfully out of their sight. To make matters worse, as soon as they started to split up, a Leaf Blade attack was flying right at her; meant for the guards? Silently cursing, she Teleported to the top of a building with a rip in her sleeve. Now she has to fix that. She looked around for the source and it was another kid, over by a tree before she ran away and brought the guards with her.

Alessa didn't get a good look. Just the dark-pink ponytail and a white top. Either way, the girl WAS convenient, so Sen felt like returning the favor. We could help her out, too, hun. She'd get caught soon enough having to deal with four of those guards. Magical Leaf should do the trick. And it certainly did. Not only did it surround the guards (with the exception of one at the head of the pack, who kept running after the girl), but it managed to cut down a few trees to leave their path blocked for when it wore off. Wanna follow her?

You bet. This could be fun. Teleporting past the caged-in guards and into a tree, Aly started following the last guard and the girl he was chasing from above. The excitement was helping her ignore the fact that all the morning Teleporting was starting to get to her.

shinysweety

Years
Scarlet Johnson
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was time to transform, Scarlet had held the guards long enough for Syrena to find where they kept all the other Spirit Wielders. And she was getting tired. Scarlet looked back at the guards, maybe she should use another attack? Scarlet was about to use another attack when leaves started to go around the three guards at the back. From who did it come from? But that didn't matter right now, some tree's fell down blocking there path. One of the guards managed to get forward and kept chasing Scarlet. She looked back forwards, hoping to keep running, "Ugh, my leg's are killing me!" Scarlet complained.

Not giving up, Scarlet carried on running forwards, she looked back at the guard, he tripped over at root from a tree. "Haha!" Scarlet pointed at him while laughing. When she turned back around she bumped into a tree, "Owch!" Scarlet fell down and sat on her but with both her leg's like a hill. The guard was back up and ran towards Scarlet, but she wasn't down that easily. Scarlet quickly transformed into her half animal form and hissed at the guard, he was about to grab Scarlet when she swooped out the way. "Is that you'r best?" Scarlet taunted with a slight smirk.

The guard gave a angry face and tried again, but Scarlet crawled under his legs and stood up behind him. Almost in a flash the guard turned around tried to get Scarlet again, but she ducked before he could grab her. Scarlet giggled as the guard kept missing, she only could do this because she was a good athlete and the fact that Leafeon's and good dodger's. Then a hand grabbed her arm behind her, she turned around and one of the guards that was stopped earlier was grabbing her arm. "Hey!" Scarlet said, turning her expression more worried. "Hehe!" She guard chuckled and the other two then came out from behind tree's.

Scarlet hesitated for a minuet, "You should know that no one can escape Earnest MacKenzie's guards." The guard that grabbed her said. Scarlet tilted her head, "Oh yea." She said. Scarlet quickly moved, she bit the guards arm with her fangs which made him let her go, then quickly ran up to the tree next to her and climbed up on to it. She held on to a strong branch and stood on a stronger one bellow. "Try and get me now, LOSER'S!" She said making a L sign with her hand. While she was up there, she might as well relax a bit.

Jaffersin

Painting the town R.E.D.
Years
[OOC: Since it's not too obvious let me state that this takes place within the Great Mash of Pastoria]

Blood; that's what tasted best,especially those of others, it's what the master wanted, it was theforce that propelled the world into state it was now, that which itwas beforehand and soon the aftermath this world would face. It washis face's paint, his lineage, his binding to mortality and his past deeds, but also to the race which he was now so disgraced. As the boy sat there, cross-legged, rubbing green fluid through his wispycollection of now mismatched brown and-green he murmured lightly to himself. "I'll just kill everything else which shares this blood until it is my own and mine only. He'd be proud..." Then he'd stop, two fingers pressing together against the thin antennae hiding within the flowing forest of his head, his other arms crossed whilst he looked out overthe landscape and up to the dusk. "Or perhaps...he wanted me to make them repent. But then without example of the extent of their wrongdoings and how they must pay nobody would." He shook his head,resting all four of his hands in his lap as he stared off into the sky, practically sensing the exact positions of the oncoming stars in the night,his hair flowing slightly without wind; his antenna's constant twitching taking care of such motions. Slowly lying back he covered his eyes with one hand and sighed softly, still lying amongst the tram's wreckage, just momentarily longing to be engulfed in the sounds of nature he once detested being told tales of.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat was pushed off of the boy and on to the ground. She couldn't even grab a berry. (Kat, wait. What is with his smell? It's familiar...) Candle stopped Jat from jumping up and attacking with his thoughts. "What? Hmm... He does smell different." Kat commenter to Candle. She sheathed her knife and hung her head, defeated. As it seemed.

"Hey!" The boy called to Kat. "Have you really sunk so low that you would kill kids?" Kat jumped up at that and glared at him "S-Shut up. You don't know what I have to do for food! I would never do that anyway. What kid would killanother kid?!" Kat said angrily to the boy. (Calm down Kat. It is fine. He just assumed we were attacking to kill.) Kat nodded. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." Kat sighed and backed away slightly. Kat was still wary of this stranger.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Seriously though. What was this girl's problem? Sure life went chaos, but that shouldn't lead to kids killing kids. It's just...messed up, like the hunger games. "S-Shut up. You don't know what I have to do for food! I would never do that anyway. What kid would kill another kid?!" Then why did she try to kill Kilik? For the food of course. She seemed to be calming down a bit already. How exactly, when she was already at that temper? "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." That went well...

She wanted food right? What did Kilik have in his basket anyway? He looked in it for a minute, found a half loaf of bread. There was other food he already has, some he'll be trading. He took the bread from the basket & threw it at the girl, feeling generous but wary. "There, you got your food," He wasn't finished. "but, you have to tend to my wound 'you' gave me." That would surely make them even. The question is, should he trust her? Just to be safe, he'll keep his guard up.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alfred

The sun was shining down on the fields and the road outside of Eterna City and its sorroundings, and Al was happily floating a couple of inches above the ground, finishing up eating an apple he had stolen from some poor kid on his way back home to the town.

It hadn't taken much of a scare for the kid to drop his 'bounty' and run off, but Al appearing in front of him and yelling out had done the trick.

He popped the remains of the apple into his mouth and bit down on it, chewing contently with a wide smirk on his face. Fog then decide to chime in, though Alfred already knew exactly what he would say. It had been a while since they started thinking a lot alike.

'Seeee? That was easy! And you were worried he'd be old enough to have a spirit~'

Al let out a laugh to himself and anyone nearby as he licked his fingers clean.

"You're right! I should start trusting you some more, but… who would ever trust a ghost?"

He grinned to himself, chuckling internally along with Fog as he continued floating along the road towards the nearby forest when he heard some kind of ruckus. Alfred's ears perked and he decided to turn invisible, moving closer as he spotted another pair of kids, one a boy, another a girl, holding a knife.

Ooooh~ This could be pretty interesting to watch…

He grinned to himself and floated slightly higher up, moving into a nearby tree, where he became visible again, not able to do so for too long, sitting down on a branch, where he had a pretty decent view of the two, his legs wrapping tightly around the branch he was sitting on.

As the two kids managed to untangle each other and had a bit of a staredown, Al widened his eyes, his excited grin broadening.

This is so exciting! What's going to happen...? Better stay hidden for now~

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat's fists balled up as she listened to Candle reassure her and himself that the boy would not harm them. "I get it okay?!" Kat mumbled to Candlelight. Kat sighed and lifted her head to look at the boy.

The boy threw a half loaf of bread at Kat. She formed slightly to help her catch it. You wouldn't have been able to notice it, but her claws are what caught it. She quickly formed back and took a bite from the bread. She then stuffed the rest in her jacket pocket to save it for later. She cannot pig out or it will be gone too quickly. "T-Thanks." Kat practically whispered.

"There, you got your food, but, you have to tend to my wound 'you' gave me." That sounded fair. "Tend? Candle, what does he mean?" Kat said to Candlelight. (Heal him. Don't do it like you do to yourself though. Our saliva is slightly uh... poisonous to humans. Go get the shirt from the man from earlier. Rip off a strip and wrap it around the boy's arm.) Kat nodded. "Sounds easy enough! I will try to." Kat ran over to the bush where she stowed the traveler's bags, and grabbed a relatively clean shirt. She tore a strip off and walked to the boy. She wrapped the strip around his arm tightly, and when she was done, she smiled at her handiwork. "Done!" Kat wiped off her smile when she realized the boy was so close to her. Kat quickly backed away and looked at the ground. He seemed... No. Nothing. (Don't you start that Kat. He is just a lowly human.) Kat nodded and stood there. Silent.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael woke up in children city all alone. He looked around and didn't see anybody that is until somebody came up to him. The person who came up to him was way taller so he thought it was an adult. Rafael then looked around and ran for it after escaping the older mans grip. He then saw that he was surrounded on all sides. He then took drastic measures and fused with his pokespirit. He looked at the adults and they charged at me but i quickly moved out the was with a quick attck.I then jumped and a shadowy ball formed in my mouth and went down towards the adults. It was only meant to stun them so that he could get enough time to hide. The plan worked perfectly and he found the perfect hiding place. He ran over there and transformed back into his 13 year old self.

" That was a close one " He said to himself and he heard another voice saying the same thing and knew that his Pokespirit was saying the same thing that he was. He took a few steps to look around the corner and saw that the adults had all left there. He sighed and thought that this was the only place that he would be safe at. He walked forward and sat down all alone sighing.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
I yawned obnoxiously loud as I woke up. It was a foggy morning in Eterna Forest. I pulled out some Cherri Berries from my pocket and tossed them in my mouth. The berries bursted with flavor as I chewed on them. I smiled delightfully as I ate them. I sat up from the hammock that I had built under two strong, huge trees. The trees were huge and all of them loomed over me. It made me feel uncomfortable. Good morning Reggie! Champ said as I stood up and stretched for my daily workout.

"Hey Champ, are you ready for today's workout?" I asked.

It's not me who should be ready, you should be ready. Im in YOUR body, so I don't have to be ready. Champ indicated. He always says stuff like this, but I guess it always reminds me of what Champ really is. He isn't a human, he is a spirit within me. I wouldn't be here without Champ, I would probably dead. Another pokespirit wielder would have killed me already.

I pulled on my fighting gloves and did a few push-ups. Okay, Reggie I want you to run to the Old Chateau and back. Five times. Champ said. The Old Chateau was about half a mile away from where I was, I could do it. But I will probably get lost in the trees. I began to jog steadily through the forest in the direction of the Old Chateau. There was a huge lining of thick bushes in the way of the correct path. I was forced to take a left. The fog was clearing up a little bit and I could see the Old Chateau in the distance. Okay, Almost There! I thought to myself happily. I just have to go here and back four more times!

It seemed to get easier and easier as I ran. There was an odd feeling that I wasn't alone which creeped me out. The fog completely cleared up by my fifth lap and I finished without breaking a sweat. Great! Now we have to find something to fight with. You need to train. Champ explained. I looked around the premises. No one was around to train with. Use this tree as a punching bag. Champ commanded.

"What? No no no! This is a tree! Ill break my hands!" I complained.

Do you know how many times,when i was a pokemon, I was forced to punch trees because there was nothing else to use as a punching bag? I had to punch rocks for Arceus sake! Stop complaining and do it! Champ yelled. I looked around again to make sure that no one was looking. I slowly walked up to the tree. Okay lets try using our Mach Punch. Champ said. I charged back and loaded for a powerful attack. I punched the tree as hard as I could. CRACK! The tree immediately cracked in half as I made contact. The top was slowly tumbling to the ground. In slow motion, I jumped to the side and dodged the falling tree. The loud bang rattled my ears. Good Job Reggie! You can take a quick 5 minute break, im sure your hand is throbbing. I lied down against another tree and rested my hand before I begun to train once again.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Allegra returned to her room after another day of being overworked. Collapsing on the mattress on the floor, she stared at the ceiling and sighed. She had to get out of here. The memory of Serah lingered everywhere she went, and she couldn't bear it anymore. The little girl took her sister's heart locket out from underneath her shirt and fiddled with it. "The world just isn't the same without her, Zephyr." The Jolteon spirit appeared beside her out of thin air. "I know it hurts, Allegra. Your pain is my pain as well. I feel it every day when we are forced to work and suffer." Zephyr padded closer to his friend and placed his front paws upon her torso. "We can get out of here, you know. With my speed and your size, it would be easy to outmaneuver any guards." Allegra thought about this for a while. They had considered escaping before, but... for some reason she always hesitated. Out of fear, perhaps? Fear of capture? Death? Fear of the future? The girl sighed once more and put the necklace back underneath her oversized shirt.

Just then, the two heard a commotion outside. It sounded like the guards were yelling and running away. What could have happened to make them so active? Allegra went to the window and Zephyr vanished behind her, not wanting to be seen if anyone came along. The Spirit Wielder peered through the barred window, looking for signs of any disturbance.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD Oh the irony!)

Kilik Chambers

The girl was able to catch the loaf of bread & ate a chunk from it, then put it inside her jacket. "T-Thanks." He was barely able to hear her thank her. Now, was she going to treat Kilik's wound or run away without helping?

"Are you sure you trust this girl? She seems a bit off." Reiki exclaimed to Kilik. Could he trust her? She was still a complete stranger.

"I'll keep my guard up if she tries anything funny." Reiki wondered about Kilik's answer. Will he really trust this girl? She was just a girl who kills to survive.

The girl took a while to Kilik. "Sounds easy enough! I will try to." She ran to the bushes...she ran off with the bread. Then, she comes back with some cloth. Maybe she wasn't gonna run off. As she got closer, Kilik took a step back still being cautious. She tied the cloth around his arm, on the wound. Looks like she's keeping her end of the bargain. "Done!" She finished. She suddenly backed away from Kilik, looking at the ground.

Kilik examined the cloth on his arm. Not too shabby, it would heal soon. He looked at the girl. "What's your name?" He asked, trying to be as nice as he can. Not many nice people live in this world, & Kilik is gonna try to be as nice as he can. That doesn't mean he'll let his guard down.

Back