• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Black Kyurem

Votes: 44 45.8%
  • White Kyurem

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I just want to see who prefers which Kyurem form. So all take a vote to see which Kyurem form the majority of users like.

If you don't know what any of the forms look like, here is a reminder:

Black Kyurem:
Spoiler:

White Kyurem:
Spoiler:

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, but I like the Black Kyurem more. I think that he looks cooler, and I like the colors better.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Black Kyurem!!

I like Zekrom and Black Kyurem just looks more better than the other one in my eyes

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
White Kyurem. I've always liked Reshiram better design-wise (and type wise), despite liking the black/blue theme that Zekrom has going on, so it's no contest really XD

That being said I might be biased considering Fire is one of my favourite types... >>

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I'll go for black Kyurem, although I was half-persuading myself to pick white Kyurem just because I'm starting to like Reshiram over Zekrom lately.

Still, B. Kyurem owns W. Kyurem in design, color, etc IMO.

Last edited:

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
IMO white kyurem actually looks better than black kyurem
I think it is because as a kid i was repeatably told to keep a straight posture and to me black kyurem is too hunched over

Without the hunched back black kyurem would actually look better than white kyurem

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ehh honestly I don't like either, but I do prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem. The colour scheme is cooler and it seems to mix the two Pokemon better imo. Plus it looks a heck of a lot stronger :3

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I pick White Kyurem because it is a fusion of Reshiram and Kyurem and for a number of reasons.

1.) Reshiram was better than Zekrom from the start to me.
2.) I like the color flow of White Kyurem than Black Kyurem.
3.) The design is better.
4.) White Kyurem is a better symbol of a legendary to me than the hunched over Black Kyurem.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Black Kyurem looks cooler. The blue and black and ice blue work well together IMO.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I prefer Black Kyruem. Zekrom is intimidating and scary. Reshiram is breath-taking and graceful. Black Kyruem is still intimitadting and scary. White Kyruem... I don't even know. It's just...ugly. It lost it's beauty and grace. I don't like it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
I think Black Kyurem looks better but I will be getting Pokemon White 2 because I got white. Me and my brother have a habit of getting one each (I got Blue he got red, I got Silver he got Gold... ) But my brother Likes White Kyurem better :P
We would get the different one this time (So I have White and Black 2 he has Black and White 2) but there might be a feature where you can get more stuff if you have the first one.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I like both of them so I'll end up getting both in one game which I hope is possible,as long as you have both games. But I am gonna have to go with Black Kyreum. I love Zekrom. So ya.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
To be honest I think both forms of Kyurem are equally dull in some way (Black Kyurem's sprite looks like a fusion between Kyurem and Garbodor -- White Kyurem's fire/red rings don't really pop).

Though I don't know, I think White Kyurem appeals to me slightly more, but not by much. So White Kyurem it is.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
After getting accustomed to their designs, I'd have to say that I prefer White Kyurem. I don't know why, but the mix of Reshiram's graceful form with Kyurem's more monstrous design just works really well for me. They sort of balance each other out. And I guess I like how the red just stands out among the white, grey and steel blue, whereas Black Kyurem's electric blue highlights are blunted by the icy blue.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I honestly found it hard deciding because they both look alot cooler then Reshiram and Zekrom, but I love Zekrom's artwork and so I like Black kyurem. (cause it's black and black is a dominating colour.)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Black Kyurem for me. While White's design is okay, Black's just looks... more proportional. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back