• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022

Roleplay Discussion Thread

What can I do here?

• If you have any questions regarding Roleplay, post them here!
  • You can also solicit members for your roleplay in here, or gauge the level of interest in a potential plot idea.
  • Also, if you've any ideas for a plot and would like others to help you flesh out your idea, or if you want to suggest an idea, this is the place!

Just keep in mind...
  • Please keep all conversations on-topic and please do not post unnecessarily!
  • If you are advertising your roleplay, please keep 48 hours in-between your advertising posts.

(Members are encouraged to answer questions, but avoid mini-modding and nitpicking - it's safe to say that Skymin and Magic Fox are nearby.)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
does anyone have any newly made Inuyasha roleplays, I'd like to play Kagome please, I'm very good at playing her, all the other rps already have someone playing her

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
You should use the 'Search' Feature; it helps a lot...just search with the key word as 'Inuyasha' in the RP section.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
i did and all the ones found already had Kagome being played by someone

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
I have an Idea for a Fushigi Yugi rp. But it might be a little to complex to work. lol So I thought I'd ask to see if anyone would like to do a joint project.

It's called Fushigi Yugi: Preistess Wars. Basically this takes place 60 or so od years after Miaka's and Tamahome's efforts in the Universe of the Four Gods. The book was kept in Miaka's safekeeping for a long time. Then one day Yui was helping her friend clean some thing out of her home to move when the book was "accidently" lost. For 60 years no one has seen or heard anything of the book. Then one day into the future the book turns up at the house of an old lady who bought it at a book convention to give to her youngest grandaughter. The book turns out to be a dissapointment because there is no story, only a strange script written in Chinease and the words Pristess Wars written in bold under that.

I'd need 4 pristesses for this along with all of the warriors for each pristess. That's why I'm saying it may be too much. But I do really think a Fushigi Yugi rp would be fun, even if it's not my own idea.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
Here's what I was thinking!

Well...I like the world of "Spira", right? So I was thinking about doing a Final Fantasy X RP! Ta-da! Sounds amazing right?! Yeah, okay...back to the interesting idea.

Anyway, it would be set during the same time as Yuna and the gang, and it will involve another summoner's party. I was thinking though, about having two (count 'em TWO!) parties at the same time! One, the good group; the other, bad. They'll start out at two different places and have their own stories to work with, but it'll all happen in the same thread (or two?), and they'll both eventually meet down the RP's road. Does it sound like a workable idea? I like it, but I just wanted to get some feed-back first. I'll flesh out the story later!

Years
Kawaii: That actually sounds quite fun. I would join because of my love for Final Fantasy and it just sounds like your avarage, full of fun RPG to be honest with you. I would be up for that ^_^

Oh and if anyone has any ideas for an RPG where everyone can join in, I would love to hear them because I'm thinking of doing another one to bring a bit more life to ORPG section XD

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
I think we need more roleplays with normal people...as in, no gods, no anime characters, and no powers. Granted, it might be a little more difficult to spice up the plot, but it would be a nice change from the usual.

Years
Hmm, what did you have in mind? It would be a little hard to create something like that, but I kinda know what you mean. Were you thinking some sort of high school or something like that?

Also I was thinking we could bring the RPG awards back? We haven't ahd one in ages ^_^ x

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
You know what Role-Play I want to see. A Runaways role-play. (For those who don't know what that is, its a Marvel Comic series.) I'v been thinking about making one for awhile now but I don't know where to start. Any thoughts?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Hopefully this gets noticed here... XD

Prologue
Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end. Without these things, a story is nothing more than a bunch of words with absolutely no point. Well, this story has all of those things, and the beginning takes us as far back in time as World War II.

Constantine Leubast was a German man who had seen his fill of unpleasant things over the course of his life. When he was young, he did his part for his country and participated in the Second World War He lost everything during that time. Friends, family, everything was stripped from him while he was off fighting battles for reasons he didn't believe in. By the time the war ended, he was already thirty-five, and he had nothing left. He spent the next ten years of his life wallowing in depression, not allowing himself to get close to anyone or anything. Constantine simply locked himself in his tiny apartment, making no contact with the outside world. He let himself go.

That all changed, one day, when he received word from his only remaining family, his Uncle, that he had met the perfect bride for Constantine, in Canada of all places. His Uncle had traveled there several months prior on business. According to the letter, this woman, Isolda, would be the perfect companion for Constantine. Curious, and intent on getting out of his rut, the man departed for the foreign country the next month, unaware of what type of woman this "Isolda" might be.

When Constantine was introduced to his predicted love interest sometime later, he was a little more than shocked. The woman, like himself, holed herself up in her apartment, not daring to go outside for any reason. Why? Simply because she had a lifestyle that most people could not accept. She liked the dark, the gothic, and the people around her could not acknowledge her interests. Constantine on the other hand, felt sympathy for the woman, a person who was all alone like himself and made a habit of going to visit her every day. It was that the two would fall in love and eventually marry.

When they had saved up enough money as a couple, Constantine and Isolda Leubast purchased the land to build a mansion out in the Canadian wilderness out of the dark designs of Isolda's mind. They moved in not long afterward, and lived happy lives together until things went astray.

Isolda eventually proposed the idea of wanting a child, a daughter, something Constantine had no interest in having. The wife pushed and pushed until her husband eventually snapped. It's probably worth mentioning here that Isolda, ever since the completion of the mansion, had been slowly losing strands of her sanity. As they were in the middle of nowhere, cut off from the rest of civilization, loneliness crept up on her and slowly ate away. She was often found before the mirror in the entrance hallway, talking to her non-existent child which was only her reflection. She talked endlessly about dressing them up in gothic lolita, a style that had recently become popular in Japan that she had seen pictures of.

Constantine eventually left Isolda without saying a word. He just up and disappeared, abandoning her lonely self in that huge mansion. It goes without saying that she committed suicide shortly after, in front of that wretched mirror. Her last words went to her imaginary child, wishing that they could watch over herself and the house. Rumor has it that her husband went back to collect some items from the home one day, but he never returned. The truth of the matter, as detectives eventually learned, was that he was ripped limb from limb, his body parts scattered in various parts of the mansion.

After that, Leubast mansion was left completely alone, until one raining day in 2006. A young man was unfortunate enough to run out of gas nearby the Leubast mansion. Curious, and hoping for some gas, the youth entered the house, only to be startled by his own reflection in the ominous mirror of the entrance hall. He laughed it off, but was overcome with a new horror when he noticed himself changing, taking on a form quite unlike his own. A curse transformed him, and a girl in Gothic Lolita attire stood in his place. She recognized herself as Annabel Lee Leubast, and the boy's memories were soon taken by the curse as well, replaced with the fake personality and memories of a girl that never existed in the first place.

Annabel Lee, "daughter" of Isolda Leubast, lived alone in that mansion for three years, over which period of time she learned her had unique gifts. She did not age, for one, and she seemed to have an unusual bond with the spiritual. Yet, as the destiny of all Leubast women seemed to be, she quickly grew lonely without anyone else around. So, imagine her luck when a group of unfortunate souls showed up at her front door in search of shelter from the rain...

Plot
I can imagine you know where this is going. You arrive at the Leubast Mansion after your car broke down on the way to a wedding with a bunch of friends. What's worse, you locked yourselves out and it started to rain! Clearly, going in the scary looking mansion was the best choice. Unluckily for you, the sole, supernatural resident of the mansion has been very lonely, and she really needs someone to keep her entertained.

Ooookay. So, just seeing if anyone is interested in the idea. It would be a horror RP based around curses, and here's the most interesting part: Anyone who gains approval to join the RP by me gets to submit a curse. When the RP is about to start, I will stick all the ideas in this randomizer, and the curses will get assigned to different characters! Of course, you'd have to be willing to accept the curse you end up with, if that was the case. So, any takers?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I really like the idea for that horror RP, I would almost definitely play!

Now, my idea for an RP!

SHADOWS OF MAROÖRH

CHAPTER ONE

The Drakúran War… Forty years since that massive war, spanning eight generations, was ended in a single night… Many legends surround the events leading to the end of the war, but only a select few know the truth. But none of this matters to the average citizen of Maroörh… For Maroörh is experiencing a time of complete political turmoil, Rieszaine Targarin, only son of the Khair of Maroörh, is spending all the gold available to him, from his many business ventures, on building his own personal army. Rieszane's army is purportedly for the safety of the nation, but many have begun suspecting that he plans to use it to forcefully take the Khairacy from his aging father.

While the Khair is trying his hardest to keep one step ahead of his son, the Targarin Council, advisors to the Khair for centuries, are plotting against the current ruling line, and attempting to crown a faceless man after the Khair and his son destroy each other. Though the Khair, and most of the population know nothing of this, they do see how it is negatively affecting all facets of life in

In this RP you'll play a citizen of of Maroörh, just an average citizen, with no special powers or whatnot, just trying to survive the political manoeuvrings that surround you.

So, what do you think?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I uploaded a Super Smash Brothers Rp some time last week I think; and even though a new post has showed up in the Check to see if your Roleplay has been accepted I have no idea if I has been accepted or declined. Also, None of my past Rps which have been accepted have showed up there either.

Just something I wanted to throw out.

On a side note, I am working on a Sonic the Hedgehog Rp. Not to sure what kind of plot to use yet, but, something will come up.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I uploaded a Super Smash Brothers Rp some time last week I think; and even though a new post has showed up in the Check to see if your Roleplay has been accepted I have no idea if I has been accepted or declined. Also, None of my past Rps which have been accepted have showed up there either.

Just something I wanted to throw out.

That thread has nothing to do with Other Roleplay, FYI. It's just Pokemon Roleplay updates that are posted in there.

Years
They don't need one here. It isn't as active, and your roleplay won't get buried. You will notice it if you check back.
-------------

Anyways, I want to know what kind of things people are interested in. I don't want to start a roleplay that no one likes.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I'd still like to be in a Inuyasha rp and play Kagome, please if someone would make one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back