• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think they should have continued the mystery dungeon anime?

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
Years
Do you guys think they should make a whole new pokemon mystery dungeon game and anime for gen 5 or maybe even 6?
I personally loved the idea of pokemon mystery dungeon the game and the anime. when they first made pokemon mystery dungeon the anime I dvr'd the show and watched it nonstop when I was younger I had practically knew all the words to the 1 and only episode they made. This show may have gotten a whole lot of negative reviews on it pretty much because it was new , crisp, and out of nowhere. They should make a new pokemon mystery dungeon to stay as an anime along side with the regular pokemon series!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It would be interesting as series, that's for sure, but MDs unfortunately aren't so popular to make it work...
Maybe they will make something for Gates of Infinity... there's enough time =)

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I would love to see this happen, but i don't think it will happen anytime soon though.

Years
When I saw the title of this thread, the only thing I thought was, "OMG THERE WAS A MYSTERY DUNGEON ANIME?!?!?!?"
*goes away to try and pirate*
I love the games, much more than the regular ones(pokemon trainer; to be a master and that crap).
If they do make a new one, they have a fan in me.

Years
Definitely! The MD series was such a nice breather and seeing Pokemon interact through talking was great. Them saying their names gets tiring.. I loved seeing things from the Pokemon's perspective and having them solve problems on their own. I'd definitely watch this.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Mystery dungeon anime series was very good..I enjoyed the stories even the short for MD: Gates to Infinity was great

Pokemon talking and life from a Pokemon point of view I liked very much

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Yes. I do not think it should have been a full series, but 10 or so episodes highlighting the big moments of the game would have been nice.

It's pretty obnoxious that the promo episodes for PMD end with "To be Continued" when they are not to be continued.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
When MD first came out, I thought it was going to be a new anime and liked it, but never saw it again. I did see the last episode and liked it then to. I would probably watch it a little. I didn't really care for the games much though.

Back