• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homestuck Fanclub

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
The Homestuck Fanclub

2niqj9w.jpg

Homestuck is a web comic about a boy named john and his friends as they play a game with each other. Many things happen in the series and this is a club for fans to come and discuss the series, draw fanart,create other projects and just hang out with each other.

Rules
1.No being rude.
2.No character bashing
3.If you want to act like your character that's fine Just not "killing" someone.
4.No swearing here please

Username-
Favorite Character-
Why you enjoy Homestuck-

Topics
How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making ?
Do you cosplay the characters?
Would you ever want to be in a Homestuck RP?

The Members

AshleyKetchum
Limanya
Akita
Meru
BlueMilk C
EntwinedSilence
WillPowerPedro

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
LE GIANT GASP

Username-Limanya
Favorite Character-SOLLUX SOLLUX SOOOOOOOOOLLUUUUUUUX <3
Why you enjoy Homestuck-It's really, really original. The occasional Flash keeps it interesiting, and once you've gotten past Act 2 everything only gets better. It just makes me want to meet the characters in real life and/or play Sburb.

How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making?
YES YES ALL OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE
I am made for cosplaying Rose. I haven't done it yet, though.
...I ROLEPLAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
The anime does look pretty good. The Jade va from what I heard in the sample was my fav so far.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Oh why not.
Username- Akita
Favourite Character- Karkat Vantas and Dave Strider (I love pretty much all of them)
Why do I enjoy Homestuck?- It is hilarious and has sort of dry humor scattered throughout. I think it's original and the fandom is full of pretty cool people.

The Anime- I still have to catch up on Homestuck before I even look at something like that. Sounds sweet though, and long overdue.
Cosplay- Heck yeah! I've played genderbent Kanaya and Vriska, but my usual is Karkat.
RP- I would love that. That'd be amazing.

Hello~

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I would like to join. I was roleplaying as Tavros last night, actually.

Username- BlooMilk C.
Favorite Character- all of them
Why you enjoy Homestuck- It's my favorite anime. (Hahahaha)

Meru

Pickle Barrel
Years
Ohhhhhhhh, I wanna join! 8D

Username: Meru
Favorite Character: Vriska <33333333
Why you enjoy Homestuck: The story line and the characters. Just over all it's hilarious.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
OH COD MORE HOMESTUCKS ‹3333
Can i just say that i want to be moirails with all of you guys.
Oh, and do you know what my favourite t-shirt is? My black Squiddle shirt. I'm in love with it XD
(Also, going to high school. Gonna bring some Homestuck with me!)

Meru

Pickle Barrel
Years
Hooray. : D
Oh? I really wanna order a shirt. Prolly with my sign or maybe Roxy's shirt. = v =
Also I like your signature btw.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Aaah, I'm not sure how much I'll post here, but it's Homestuck so.. obligations and priorities. /shot

Username- EntwinedSilence
Favorite Character- Dave, Sollux, Dirk (Beta, trolls, Alpha)
Why you enjoy Homestuck- I think it's easier to ask what I dislike about it, which is maybe that I think it's humor goes a bit too far sometimes, but that's just me and I like dramatics. Other than that, Feferi's quirk was annoying, and there are few characters that I miss. Other than that, it's fair to say that I enjoy pretty much everything about that series. Cosplay, plot, characters, fandom, etc.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Well, I think all of the quirks were pretty good representations of their individuality, but if I had to choose one that I thought was the most annoying, I would probably choose Feferi's, honestly, only because the ")(" letter "H" just looks sort of awkward.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Glub. W)(atever.

Anyways, all those fanventures all over the place have inspired me to create my own.

Hivetrapped.

Oh, and i have a little idea. You know the B2/W2 signature collab that happened some time ago? Maybe we could do something like that but with Homestuck siggys c:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I don't really roleplay much. I do sometimes on Pesterchum, but not always. If I see a canon handle open, I would take the opportunity to use it though. I just kind of like reading the comic, listening to the music, and drawing fanart, though. I think that it's a lot of fun. I feel as though a lot of the characters are really relatable. Here's a question: Which ones do you think you're the most like? I'd have to say Dirk, Roxy, and Jade myself :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Username- I like Pokemon (...)
Favorite Character- I could write a whole paragraph on how I don't have a "favourite character". Then at the end I say Doc Scratch.
Why you enjoy Homestuck- The storyline is just mindblowing, as are the characters - a cast of snowflakes, which I find very hard to hate any. It's not just a webcomic, it's much more than that - the way that Hussie has pictures, .gif animations, flash animations, THE MUSIC, narrations, pesterlogs, interactive flash animations, it's so much bigger than the some of its parts. The ideas that Hussie adds to it - the hemospectrum, ectobiology, the concept of paradox space, all the references to media (Lil Hal, LOMAX, Over 9000, the Saw references just off the top of my head), it's all just so amazing. And of course, the fandom. Homestuck particularly caters to a very creative target audience - all it takes is a particularly important flash animation, or a revealing update and we can see a massive reaction of fanart, fanfiction, cosplays, fan videos, music, so much. Hell, the anime is a perfect example of just that.

How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making ?
I am really looking forward to it. There's not much else to say - for an entire fandom to come together, be organised, and create something this huge is... amazing.

I once did a cosplay as a generic Prospit Dreamer (I didn't have any wigs or make-up or props or anything to actually be a character) - but I'm planning on cosplaying a British/Gentleman!Karkat, for the next anime expo in October.

Roleplaying is not really my thing. Though sometimes I do enjoy reading other peoples' RPs.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
One thing I'd like to ask is if we should spoiler any of what we say? Undoubtedly, when an update comes, we'll be talking about it, but not everyone will be uptodate with Homestuck (and some people might not have yet seen the most recent update that we would be talking about), so I figure spoilers would make things a bit nicer (it's also what we do in a few other fandom clubs I'm in). But up to where would we spoiler? Act 6 Act 2 is where the new Strider and Lalonde were named. A6I2 is where Aranea/Meenah were named. I'm not even going to mention uu/UU's names. So... what?

Roleplaying might not be your thing, it is my thing FOREVER.

And i want all of you to be my moirails.
Haha, I'm glad you have fun with that. Personally, before I do anything with their characters (writing fanfiction or roleplaying or whatever), I'd rather have their characters exactly down, otherwise I'd be annoyed that they were acting out of character; which is why I don't really RP that much.
I might come off as quite rude, and for that I apologise, but Hussie himself says that "The purpose is to pacify a partner who is dangerous. It's not all about being platonic soul bros forever." So unless you have a multiple personality disorder and all of them are dangerous or something *cough*

Back