• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims - on computer!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Heh, old topic XP.

I enjoy playing The Sims too, Manage there whole life and career decisions, and what not ^:^

I go to www.thesimsresouce.com, to download alot of stuff for it, and put it in the game to play with them.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
ya, i'm gettin supertsar for christmas... i like this game because when i was little i alwayts wanted a game that was like life! where u can walk arond and ive in a diffrerent world!

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I would have it... If meh Dad didn't sell it... -_- I want unleashed, and Vacation, Makin magic and bustin out. Hee...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I've herad of the Sims 2 too XD. I have seens screenshots of it, but I doubt it might have much diffrences, with its many expansion packs that add something new all the time, but a good feataure would be to actully being able to leave your house and go to other people house, or maybe being able to have more job opertunities.

Back