• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

World of Warcraft

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm looking for people who want to play WoW with others, because it's a lot more fun that way! I figure we'd have to join a new realm and create new characters if we all want to start on the same page and want to play together, but that'll be fun because we can adventure together in a party or two. If you're interested in joining in on it, please express your interest!

Since there are so many realms with different realm types, I figure we can decide on that together. I'm really up for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wellll as you know I'm on Zangarmarsh with Rednael!! But yea I'm not saying everrryone here has to adjust to that haha. I don't know about Red but I'll probably only be able to play again once exams are over because otherwise I'm not gonna manage D; This definitely seems fun though so I'll keep checking!!

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I would love to. I'm great ranged DPS, and not to shabby at raid tanking. What realm did you have in mind?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I would be up for this I played WoW a while back but got bored after all my friends left. I am very much an MMO veteran with about 10 years play over different games.

I am more of a PVPer than anything.

Would have to buy the American version I would Imagine but I don't mind that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
@Dragonmage: I'm not sure. I'm really good with anything but beginner realms and roleplaying realms.

I would be up for this I played WoW a while back but got bored after all my friends left. I am very much an MMO veteran with about 10 years play over different games.

I am more of a PVPer than anything.

Would have to buy the American version I would Imagine but I don't mind that.
Nah, there isn't an American specific version. The same version of the game sold in America is the same version of the game sold in the United Kingdom. You'd just have to choose the same realm if we want to play together, but those are divided by regions of the world but you can access all of them and play on there if you wish. There are also PvP realms if you'd like to play PvP, but I'm not sure if everyone really likes that.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Ah I never looked into playing anywhere other than UK servers. I play SC2 so thought it would be based on that where they you have to buy a different version based on what region you live in.

I would be up for PvE aswell as you can still PVP there. Would get me away from the stupid amounts of cash shopping I do.

Years
I'm pretty sure you do need to have an account in the region you want to play in. While the game is essentially the same, your account is locked to the region that you purchased.

Also, I'd definitely be up for this. I haven't played much recently because all of my friends who have the game haven't been playing either. It is definitely more fun to play with others though so count me in.

I've been working on trying to get a Mumble server set up and now that I have a little bit better understanding about SSL, I think I might be able to pull it off. Let me know if this would be of interest.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I retired from WoW last summer, but my account is for my whole family so my character is still there. I guess I'd log back on if I had something to do.
Name: Aracil
Realm: Drak'Thul
Level 85 Blood Elf Death Knight

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
oh a Wow forum i usually played i a few years back hmp theres alot of changes now hahaha

Years
By the way, for anyone considering re-subscribing if we get enough people, don't just up and do it immediately. They overhauled the Scroll of Resurrection and the benefits, especially to the receiving party (free upgrade to Cataclysm, free boost to level 80 on one character, free server and/or faction transfer for that character) are well worth it.

Also, I seem to have gotten Mumble working so we'd have that available if anyone's interested.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm pretty sure you do need to have an account in the region you want to play in. While the game is essentially the same, your account is locked to the region that you purchased.

Also, I'd definitely be up for this. I haven't played much recently because all of my friends who have the game haven't been playing either. It is definitely more fun to play with others though so count me in.

I've been working on trying to get a Mumble server set up and now that I have a little bit better understanding about SSL, I think I might be able to pull it off. Let me know if this would be of interest.
I played in a Latin server once. Maybe they changed the rules since then, though...

Years
I played in a Latin server once. Maybe they changed the rules since then, though...

I think the Latin America servers are grouped with the North America servers. I'm pretty sure European servers (and other regions as well, just using Europe as an example) are totally separate.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
So, have we made an official decision on what realm PC members should meet? :P
I'm about to unfreeze my WoW account and make me a Blood Elf Ret Pally more than likely, and I don't want to start it only to find out everyone's on another realm, hahaha.

Years
So, have we made an official decision on what realm PC members should meet? :P
I'm about to unfreeze my WoW account and make me a Blood Elf Ret Pally more than likely, and I don't want to start it only to find out everyone's on another realm, hahaha.
If you're currently unsubscribed, hold off on re-subscribing! The new scroll of resurrection is worth it for both of us. You'll get 7 free days, a free upgrade to Cataclysm if you don't have it, a free boost to level 80 on one character, and a free server and/or faction transfer if you wanted to move to my realm (unnecessary unless we're meeting on Dragonmaw but still free none the less) and I get a mount.

If you're interested, PM me your battle.net address or one of your character's names and realm and we'll get it started whenever we decide on what we're doing!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
DAMN, I didn't know about that. Glad you caught me before I resubscribed. I already have Cata, but the rest I don't have.
At the moment I need to find out how to actually log onto my account, and then stop by the bank, but yeah i'll PM you when all that goes down.

Truth be told i'm still rather new to WoW. A couple months back I was practicing on a PvP private server and I learned a lot, but I've still got a ways to go. x]

Years
Well in the mean time, if you'd actually like to take advantage of those other benefits and join me on Dragonmaw, I'd be happy to help you get back into it :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Just restarted on the EU server if anyone is interested in playing you are welcome to join me. Going to be on Burning Legion server. Not sure what class this time I will pick though.

Back