• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A world of blocks & cubes [+ showcase!]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Terraria, Minecraft, Cube World - lots of popular games recently have all been made on the basis of generating random worlds composed from blocks/cubes with the ability to build/remove the blocks and build your own little world whilst having adventures with them and giving you a free reign over your creativity. So what do you think of these types of games? Which is your favourite? Do you prefer pre-set maps or maps which are randomly generated when you load them? Do you prefer to have a clear-set storyline or do you prefer to roam in your own little sandbox world and gather resources to build cooler and better stuff?

Also feel free to post and showcase some of your most creative designs that you've made in any of them; I'd love to see them!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Talking about Minecraft since it's the only cube game that I've played.
I find it to be fun and boring at the same time. I like that I am able to be creative when playing it, but building things can be so repetitious and tiring. I usually play in a flat world with nothing but grass and animals. It allows for players to be as creative as possible.

//No pictures for now. If I get the motivation to build something, I'll make sure to share it here.

Back