• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying wild Pokemon?

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
What is the most annoying pokemon you've have ever encountered in the wild?
Lets just say in HGSSDPt games for now.

I will say that for HG its rattata. This pokemon often appears when your expecting a different pokemon and occasionally would rather take on any of your pokemon regardless of power than let you walk away.

Whats your opinion on for the M.A.P. (most annoying pkmn) for the 4th gen?

Years
Lol, good question.

I'm go with gravelers. You found a lot of them in caves, I hate the move of autodestruction, more if I try to capture one of them.

And thinking about that, what about dugtrios with the sand trap. If one found you, he don't let you go unless you faint him or have a flying pokemon in front party

And about rattata i remember his attack superfang that rest you the middle of your HP regardless of the level of your pokemon.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Most deffinitely Bidoof and Bibarel! I still shiver when I have to fight one of those two.. How I learned to hate those bever-like Pokés!
At the beginning of my Pearl game I thought Bidoof was quite a nice Pokémon.. But oh my that changed so fast!

Years
Don't even get me started on goddamn Rattata. It should be removed form the scripting. It was annoying in-game even before people started abusing the F.E.A.R strategy. ******* Evil Annoying Rodent. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
The usual; Zubat, Graveler and TENTACOOL all proved to be great old pains in the bottom; especially if I was in a rush to get somewhere! The Dugtrio with Arena Trap also were quite frustrating as well, not to mention those horrific Rattata and Raticate.

Last edited:
Years
Tentacool, Zubat, Rattata... you know the usual stuff. They always try to confuse me, poison me or hit me with debilitating moves it makes me so mad lol. And also anything that explodes on me if I'm trying to catch it.

Years
Zubat on both Platinum and HG/SS, especially with Supersonic. Also Bronzor with Confuse Ray in Platinum, this guy has annoying typing.

Years
Bidoof line is one of my most hated. Whenever I am trying to chain a Pokemon anywhere, I always get interrupted by a Bidoof or Bibarel which is annoying as heck! I don't hate them, but they just get in my way sooo much!

Another one is Tentacool. I like training in the water but these little pesky jelly fish always ruin my day with either confusing or even just using an Explosion move. I could just train somewhere else, but my favorite training spot is filled with Tentacool!

Years
Most Pokemon available early on annoy me to encounter later on. At first it's all right since I want to grind my starter up but seeing them appear later into the game makes me kind of annoyed. v_v I mean, chances are I caught one by then and they're just pointless. Lookin' at you, Bidoof.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Zubat! :[ I walked through a cave and five seconds later was engulfed by these screeching bats that were flying at my face and supersonicing everything they could get their hands on. A runner-up however would definitely be Graveler, I'd usually see them every few seconds and despite being easy to take down, it was just frustrating having to constantly press 'Run' from them.

Years
I can deal with Zubat, Rattata and other common Pokemon, but I've always hated Tentacool with a passion. Even Level 5 Tentacool have the ability to both Poison and confuse your Pokemon, so if you aren't paying attention, they can easily get the better of you.

Doccit

Pokemon Conquest Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Any and all of the legendaries that run away.

Auraluxe

↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠
Years
Ehhh. I'd have to go with Bronzor. Utilizing their Supersonic attack to maximum annoyance and having a typing and ability that was torture on my poor Grotle, I hated them quite a bit. Unless I chose Chimchar, in which case they melted before me, so meh.

(I actually like Zubat. I pretty much always catch one to put on my team. The poor, unloved things. They just want affection. Tentacool, however, are evil. xP)

Back