• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Team~ (that's cute)

Years
Been a while since I have done teams, but here is one that I am currently working to obtain in the game. All Pokemon and movesets are planned out. I don't want to get rid of Pokemon for team purposes but advice in other areas are fine.

Giratina
@Modest
-Sleep Talk
-Aqua Tail
-Fly (for going around proposes)
-Dragon Pulse
(Shadow Claw?)

(why the moves? Because I'm entering Giratina and the others in a contest. and she needs these moves to win)

Mismagius
@Modest
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Shock Wave
-Sleep Talk

Cherrim
@Adamant
-Seed Bomb
-Return
-Swords dance
-Natural Gift

Exeggutor
@Modest
-Ancientpower
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Sleep Talk

Dugtrio
@Adamant
-Night Slash
-Earthquake
-Areial Ace
Shadow Claw

Spinda
@Hardy
-Psycho cut
-Brick Break
-Water Pulse
-Faint Attack

Also needs cuteness contest tips as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Perhaps maybe not use Giratina as your main Pokemon then if it's just for contests and CBC isn't really for contest help so if all you want is that then this might not be the place - I'll assume you're fine with other changes though. :( Moving onto the others!

Mismag doesn't really need sleep talk since it has nothing to actually put it to sleep on there (aka like rest and stuff). Try thunderbolt > shock wave to hit harder and possibly throw a Nasty Plot or Calm Mind in over Sleep Talk, and as for Psychic, it won't really do that much but if you wanna keep it you can, but keep in mind that Shadow Ball can hit fighting types anyway, so Psychic isn't as necessary.

As for Exeggutor, again, Sleep Talk doesn't help it really. Go for Sleep Powder instead so you can give your other Pokemon free turns to set up.

On Duggy, over Shadow Claw go for Stone Edge so you can hit flying typesss.

As for Spinda you can't really do much with what you've got, best off using that just for the contests tbh. Be aware that fire/dark types can pose a threat to your team though. :x

Back