• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Well, to all who remember, I made this game up a while ago. Basicly, you make up a stupid reason to warn/ban ban someone. If the reasons get too generic, like saying "You have broken rule 1146793750'(which happened all too much in the first one)...well dont do that..

Anyway, get with the moding people!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Well, to all who remember, I made this game up a while ago. Basicly, you make up a stupid reason to warn/ban ban someone. If the reasons get too generic, like saying "You have broken rule 1146793750'(which happened all too much in the first one)...well dont do that..

Anyway, get with the moding people!

You're text size is too small and hard on the eyes.

BANNED!

:t131:Micklo

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
You have absolutely nothing wrong with your post, sorry but we have this new rule where your post's can't be perfect.

<-BANNED->

this is fun:D

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
You have a guy with his hair blowing in the wind! you stealing all da ladies! And there for, you have been:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]BANNED![/S-HIGHLIGHT]

^ you see the overdone bannage :P

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2007
If you dont read my name before you look at my avatar, you will be permabaned, and I will hire a hitman to dress up like god, go to your house, and pretend to smite you.

-Some sort of permawarn-

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Your avatar is too violent and your post is not authorized to use capslock to such extent where it seems one is abusing such privilege. Also, your signature is not quite past the limit, but it seems like it, and your blatant advertisement of your feeble attempts on recruiting PC family members is also considered a serious offense.

I'm sorry, but expect a ban in a week or two.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
.'s are overrated and the S in your sig is not capitalized

Warned for lack of style and for bad spelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back