• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community!

Years
Hi all, I am new hear and am looking for a place as a resource for Pokemon tcg. I have just adopted a Pokemon league but have limited working knowledge. Any suggestion or help welcomed!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi xetrek, welcome to the forum! If its the TCG you're interested in then where better to visit than the Pokémon Trading Card Game section! You'll find lots of friendly people there ready to help you build a deck or give you hints on how to out-compete your opponents, so I suggest you take a look there. Plus you'll make tonnes of new friends that share your interest of the TCG, so hopefully you'll feel right at home in no time! Beforehand make sure to read the forum rules and ask a member of staff if you need any help and hopefully I'll see you around! ^^

Back