• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Friday the 13th. Run four your lives!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
lol so, do you ever get bad luck on this day? Or do you just treat it like any other day?

For me, I've always had this strange fear of it. Like, I get really anxious something bad will happen, and I won't like it. That's just me though.

What about you?

Sirfetch’d

I treat this like any normal day. Yes, as a kid this day was interesting because well...I was scared of it. People at school would always make a huge deal out of it so I guess that I just got caught up in all of it. Now though I don't even think about it and I likely wouldn't have even noticed that today was Friday the 13th had it not been pointed out here at PC.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I had a lot of birthdays fall on a Friday the 13th. Only bad thing that happened so far was a tornado that hit during one of my birthday parties.

Sirfetch’d

I had a lot of birthdays fall on a Friday the 13th. Only bad thing that happened so far was a tornado that hit during one of my birthday parties.

Well happy birthday to you! That is definitely bad luck though for that to have happened. If something like that had happened to me on Friday the 13th...I'd definitely be scared of that day D:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Seems everyone I know around me has been having their bad luck today, whether its bank problems or crash issues. I treat it like a regular day, although I did see a black cat this morning and it made me think of the word 'irony'. Insidious 2 comes out today, so that'll be my Friday the 13th treat for tonight.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm not at all superstitious so I treat it as a normal day. I didn't even realise it was Friday the 13th until I saw this thread title but that doesn't change a thing. I have been very unlucky with internet connection today (WORST THING EVER RIGHT) whilst playing video games but I'd assume that's more down to the awesome storm that's been happening over our house. So in short no, I don't treat Friday the 13th any differently!

Years
I treat Friday the 13th like an ordinary day, with the exception that it can often be the talk of the town.. it's kinda ironic too that I find myself getting better than usual luck on Friday the 13th as well most of the time.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Spoiler:

It's a normal day to me. I actually tend to have better luck on Friday the 13ths. Sadly, the days after have typically been the unlucky ones for me. Apparently I use up all my luck on the 13th and it has to recharge.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
FRIDAY THE 13TH IS CURSING PC

I tend to treat it as a normal day once I forget it. I'm a pretty forgetful person, so I end up forgetting that it's actually there. It used to be worse in school because something bad would always happen. ><

Spoiler:

It's a normal day to me. I actually tend to have better luck on Friday the 13ths. Sadly, the days after have typically been the unlucky ones for me. Apparently I use up all my luck on the 13th and it has to recharge.

ROFL... I swear, that was a complete and honest typo. I didn't even notice that until now.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Friday the 13th is my good luck day. Lots of great movies (Fridays normally is a boring day for tv). 13 in general is my lucky/favorite number.

I was born on Friday the 13th as well. This year (December) my birthday will be on a Friday, yep the 13th.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I don't remember past Friday the 13ths, but I had some pretty bad luck today with my car and my mom. Could just be the day, but it finally might be time to sell the ol' bucket of bolts.

Gotta do something about my car, too.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
wait WUT!
*Checks calendar.* omfg it IS friday the 13th. gulp. well so far I aint had no bad luck. the only bad luck I have been having is NO DOGONE hurricanes have made landfall in the US. Oooh strange enough I usually have good look on the 14th.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I don't believe in luck tbh,things just happens for a reason God knows it and with days we realize it ...black cats,broken mirrors and friday 13 are just superstitions IMO

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Bad luck happens to me on just about any day of the year for me, so this type of superstition has no place inside my line of thinking.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Ironically, today was my luckiest day of the week, because my math software class was cancelled, giving me time to work on my linear algebra homework. Plus, I haven't seen anyone wearing a hockey mask and holding a machete anywhere.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Today is actually my 3 month anniversary with my girlfriend! We went and saw Insidious 2 (:. So if anything, I had better luck today!

Years
Didn't even realize it was the 13th. Naw, nothing bad happened today, and had I remembered what day it was I wouldn't have done anything differently. Besides, I know someone who knows and astrologer and I get a heads up when something really bad is coming.

Back