• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2008
Hi I'm Floboe99, SamuraiMaster's little sister. I joined because the last pokemon Rp I did died, so I figured I should stick with my bro.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Welcome to the forums, Floboe99. We're always glad to have siblings of our beloved members joining!
(The more the merrier!)

Ah, so your RP didn't do so hot? Well, I can't quite promise it's going to do much better here, but there is always that chance, right? Plus, many of the members here at the community are incredibly friendly. If nothing else, they could help you improve.
(I'm not implying you need it, of course. I really know nothing of roleplaying myself...)

Any who, I hope you have a wonderful stay here, Floboe. The Pokecommunity is a pretty exciting forum to be at no matter what board you're posting in. Whether you're Rping or posting in one of the other great myriad of sections, I'm certain you will be entertained!

Perhaps I shall see you around?
Take care!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Floboe99!

Yayyy! I love PC families! ^_^

If you're looking for some good pokemon RPing, you've definitely found the right place. I think we have a lot of them to choose from, although I can't say I venture down the much myself =P

There's plenty of other stuff to do around here as well! Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find some cool topics to post on! =P

I guess I'll see you around then...And have fun!

whale

A bullet of integrity
Years
Heyyy floboe99, welcome to PC!
Hope you stick around and stuff, and also enjoy your time browsing the forums. :)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
yo.

welcome aboard.

In case you all are wondering. Yes, she actually is my sister. And the RP she's talking about was the RP on another dying forum.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hey and welcome to PC!

Im sorry to hear about your last RP dieing but you are bound to find somebody here to RP with.

Everybody here is really freindly and if you need help im sure they would be happy to give it (Me for example im all for helping people in need).

Well anyway have fun and don't be breaking any rules (not that you would anyway). Your Brother couldn't have referred you to a better place.

Back