• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarca's Trade Zone

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys and welcome to my shop! I've recently started IV breeding in Pokemon X so I'll hopefully have more in that section soon.

I have a bunch of 3 IV Dratinis, mostly all adamant nature. I'm willing to give away 5 for free. They should be at least a little helpful to anyone looking to start IV breeding Dratini's!

What's New:
Giveaway Dratinis]
5IV Dratini
Shroomish
Axew
Phantump
Shellder
Ralts
Blitzle
Karrablast
Scraggy
Nindoran
Fletchling
Buizel
Geodude
Gourgeist
Inkay
Croagunk
Magby

What I Have:
Starters:
Spoiler:

IV Bred (5 Perfect IV's)
Spoiler:

IV Bred (3-4 Perfect IV's)
Spoiler:

Friend Safari (More to be added soon)
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Others I can breed
Spoiler:

What I'm Looking For (By no means a definitive list)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Hello my name is Sam!
Request: Dratini (Possibly with Hidden Ability)
Offer: I dont have much but I got a warturtle '
FC: 2148 8149 0860

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hello my name is Sam!
Request: Dratini (Possibly with Hidden Ability)
Offer: I dont have much but I got a warturtle '
FC: 2148 8149 0860

I'd be happy to trade you a Dratini for a Wartortle. I don't have one with a hidden ability though.

Last edited:

Splintey

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
If you can breed 5 IV HA Tangela,Minefoo,Tyroguee, and a 5 IV Arcanine/Bergmite I can offer you from a variety of 5 IVs and I have a few non fishing shinies PM If you can breed any of the above please

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'm interested in a tyrogue, Dratini and a camerupt. I can breed a Kabuto, omanyte, and aerodactyl. If you are looking for anything else, you can view my trade shop if those aren't what your looking for.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
If you can breed 5 IV HA Tangela,Minefoo,Tyroguee, and a 5 IV Arcanine/Bergmite I can offer you from a variety of 5 IVs and I have a few non fishing shinies PM If you can breed any of the above please

Sorry I'm only breeding Dratinis at the moment.

I'm interested in a tyrogue, Dratini and a camerupt. I can breed a Kabuto, omanyte, and aerodactyl. If you are looking for anything else, you can view my trade shop if those aren't what your looking for.

I'm definitely interested in trading those 3 if you're happy with that? :)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'm definitely interested in trading those 3 if you're happy with that? :)

Ok then, it's a deal. I'll start breeding them now. I should be ready to trade in about an hour, but let me know when you can.

Edit: I can trade anytime tomorrow between 7:00 am - 10:00 am PST (pacific Standard time).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Think you could trade me a growlithe for a chansey? I don't really have that much to offer.. :/ IV and nature doesn't even matter<3

I'd be happy to. I'll breed it now for you if you're able to trade in about 10 minutes?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Quite a few new additions:
Giveaway Dratinis
Shroomish
Axew
Phantump
Shellder
Ralts
Blitzle
Karrablast

There'll be more added within the next few minutes.

Back