• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] the raeging lesbian's art thread.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i

i had an art thread but

it was old so i'm MAKING A NEW ONE.

mods/admins feel free to delete the old one i don't care lol.

anyway... new and improved art thread. it's been forever since i made the old one and i have improved a lot since then, i think.

drawings consist of vents, wolves, some realistic looking pokemon, and other crap.

so without further ado.

have some crap.

i used to take pictures of my traditional art with my terrible photogenic skills but now i scan them so they're easier to view.

for digital art i use a wacom bamboo create tablet and photoshop elements 9.

drawings are arranged from oldest to newest.

Spoiler:

that's all i could show from my traditional work. i have others, but they're embarrassing and are just really doodles and stuff.

digital art:
Spoiler:

that's all i'll show for now. i'd love some reviews and compliments!

i also have two deviantart accounts and a livestream account where i draw my digital art live. i have usually one livestream a week.

main deviantart account: wingsofstarlight
second deviantart account (my vent account where i post my vent artwork): an-illegible-mess

livestream: sinfuldiscoveries

thanks for viewing!

Soar

n00b
Years
:O
My jaw just hit the floor. You are an amazing artist. I wish i could draw xD
Keep up the awesome drawings!

Years
Oh, I remember you! Welcome back. <3

Not sure if that big cat is part of the first image you posted, but it's very hard for me to see it. >: But I'm so glad to see these unique angles from you, last I remember your images were mostly in similar angles/poses and such; this is a big improvement, I love it! The realistic Houndoom image is really great, you especialy did a good job with its muzzle and shading. I feel like I can touch and feel the softness of the fur n_n

The eye of the eagle is also beautiful, can't stop looking at it!

You still seem to have a little trouble with animal bodies though, but that's nothing some time can't fix. :D I'd recommend practicing bodies a bit more since you seem to be more focused on the heads most of the time. Keep drawing, you've gotten so much better!

an illegible mess.

Years
thanks guys!

and yeah my anatomy is kind of "wtf is going on" xD. i try to look at references and sketch as much as i can.

new art...

Spoiler:

vent i did last night... eh.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I love your art! I am fav-ing this page! My fav is "The seldom seen kid". "you and i" was a really cute sketch too! I think ima make my own fursona! Some of this art really displays your pain. The best thing about art, is that no one can censor you, or tell you how to do it because you are the art. Each real peice of art is like a mirror reflecting yourself. Sometimes, er, most of the time it is really hard being an LGBT.

an illegible mess.

Years
ah thank you ;3; i really appreciate all the comments asdf.

Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
omfg i have made more arts since like forever.
Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
hey

i have arts

Spoiler:

vent of my pokesona starlight. here she is in anthro/furry form.

an illegible mess.

Years
i've been really angsty recently... i don't know what's with me...

so here's a load of vents for you.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and something that's not vent art.

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/274/6/3/satellite_heart__by_wingsofstarlight-d5gimbc.png
^ looks pretty goddamn amazing. I'd love to have a higher-resolution version of this so I could use it as a desktop wallpaper or something. <3; The contrast between the red and blue fox really works in the favor of this piece, imo.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/200/0/5/the_seldom_seen_kid__by_an_illegible_mess-d57qu5y.png
This is pretty good, too. I really like how you are effectively portraying the theme of how a silent, calm and docile personality can actually hide a monster within. But I'm not sure about the grainy part. It'd have looked better if you got rid of all the graininess in the darkness, as far as my opinion is concerned.

What I've seen in almost all of your works is that you effectively channelize your mood into your works and it shows in almost all of them. All of your works are full of strong emotions. Which makes them much more appealing to me. :] Overall, really good stuff. I'd like to see more of them!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i love your art. i wish you would draw something more than wolves so we can see what other stuff you can draw. i would practice on adding more different shades so it doesn't seem like one color when making it digital.
can't wait to see more (:

Back