• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mascot Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay everyone! I've got another question for all of you! :3

So, I've noticed that there's a small selection of A&D's residents seem to have mascot Pokemon, some notable ones being Anastasia.R's Combuskin and dbp's Nido-family. Mascot Pokemon are, what I'm defining as, Pokemon that you draw, by choice, often enough that they have become personified; or Pokemon that you draw so often, that they have become synonymous with you and your art.

Do you have a mascot Pokemon? If so, what is it and why? If not, same questions. Would you want one? What would it be? Why?

I was thinking of picking up Larvitar as my own little mascot. I love how the aforementioned threads come across with doodles of Pokemon that are emblematic of the artist. Personally, I love drawing Larvitar (although you probably couldn't tell from my gallery lol) and I'd really love to make it a staple of my thread. I don't particularly feel that Larvitar represents any part of my personality, but I certainly wouldn't mind making Larvitar the official Pokemon for me and my art! n_n;

Your turn!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Ooh, having a mascot pokemon sounds like an awesome thing. I'd totally have one if I knew how to draw, lmao. Though I think I will make something up on Blaziken - one of my favorite pokemon ever. As for your question, I never gave this "having a pokemon" theme a serious thought because, as some people may probably have noticed, I'm mostly over pokemon. I'm more into anime themes like One Piece's or Video Game based themes like I have right now. Because some other anime and video games >>> pokemon series as a whole for me right now.

But Blaziken is badass. So I wouldn't mind making something epic with it and sticking with it for long enough for people to identify me as "that blaziken mod". Seriously, I like how people identify Erica and Luke with Cherrim and Jynx. They're, like, synonymous in the sense that whenever I see a Cherrim, I think of erica. XD; So yeah, I'd like that. <3;

Oooh, a larvitar would suit you. :D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i think i believe i do! my lovely shiny espeon. i actual have a t-shirt i made with her on it. i have to find it and i'll post a picture. idk i've always loved shiny espeon probably because it's green and a kitty :3

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Wow been I long time since I posted on here anyways I don't know what my Mascot pokemon would be I used to draw three different ones alot Umbreon,Ho-oh and Suicune so im not sure which one I choose I havent drawn pokemon in a long time

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Well, I'm not a girl and none of the characters I've made represent me at all, but I still mostly identify myself as that guy who seemingly loves Nidos more than anyone really ought to (again, it's more perception than reality, but the truth to the statement is that I'll do what I can to give them the broadest appeal possible). On the flip side, a lot of characters I've made represent someone. Past the cartooniness of them all, most of them are expies or composites of people I've known. I do that to bring more relatability to them, as the most interesting stuff comes from real life, or how certain people react to a given situation.

That's my excuse, anyway. Otherwise, I'm usually with Derozio.

Back