• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would a male Gardevoir look like?

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Possibly like this.
saaknightotoko.jpg

I bet this was done before, but heck, I figure I try it for myself. Enjoy.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Whoa,that Gardevoir looks ready to kick some @$$! Rather good for something that sketchy.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Shyte, that is one cool looking Garde!
It looks more sharp and edgy than the female one in the back, which is also darn cute!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, well, since a female would be more curvy in a sense, I would imagine that a male Sir Knight would be a bit more sharper. Anyway, just a design for a comic I'm trying to make... where in most cases, a lot of the pokemond designs are changed and what not.

The female Gardevoir is probably named Gardenia, pretty much a passive, gentle, easy going Gardevoir that likes human interaction. Very friendly, though a bit naive.

The male Gardevoir is Cervante, he's more aggressive and distrusting and doesn't like Gardenia hanging around with humans seeing that they can't be trusted and what not.

Pretty much, they're opposites from one another. Hehe.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
buster_wolf said:
Yeah, well, since a female would be more curvy in a sense, I would imagine that a male Sir Knight would be a bit more sharper. Anyway, just a design for a comic I'm trying to make... where in most cases, a lot of the pokemond designs are changed and what not.

The female Gardevoir is probably named Gardenia, pretty much a passive, gentle, easy going Gardevoir that likes human interaction. Very friendly, though a bit naive.

The male Gardevoir is Cervante, he's more aggressive and distrusting and doesn't like Gardenia hanging around with humans seeing that they can't be trusted and what not.

Pretty much, they're opposites from one another. Hehe.
Wow, I see the concept working already. Are you planning to post the manga by any chance?

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
I'm still working on my Kasumi one, but I plan that Gardevoir will make a big impact entrance. =3

Oh, and here's something for you folks.

gardevoir2.jpg

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
buster_wolf said:
I'm still working on my Kasumi one, but I plan that Gardevoir will make a big impact entrance. =3

Oh, and here's something for you folks.

gardevoir2.jpg
One word: sexy pose! Hehe, half a Kirlia down there too!

ryo567

~Creator of TAP comic~
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2006
wow those look great! well hope u keep drawing. :D

Back