• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is the OOC page to the Pokemon Black and White RP. In this thread, there are information on all the trainers taking part, such as their teams and their items. All information aside to the RP must be placed in here, so that the main thread doesn't get cluttered up.
For example, if you have a writers block and want to develop a plot for your next post, you could post this here. You could also discuss what Pokemon you'd catch next and what could happen on the next route.
Basically, discuss anything about your character that are happening or are going to happen, as if it were a sort of 'behind the scenes' thread.

--

Trainer #1 - HunterZero
Name: Gene Carnum
Nicknames: [FONT=&quot]Vel, X[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sexuality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Straight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chosen Path: Trainer[/FONT]

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_495.png

#1 - Snivy
Name: V
Type: Grass
Level 10
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Magical Leaf

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
5 Poke Balls
Pokedex
Town Map

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #2 - R.K 9
Spr_5b_643.png

Name: Carl Banks
[FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sexuality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bisexual[/FONT]
Chosen Path: Trainer

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Spr_5b_498.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]#1 - Tepig[/FONT]
Type: Fire
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Level 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ability: Blaze[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Odor Sleuth, Yawn[/FONT]

Spr_5b_495.png

#2 - Snivy
Level 10
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Wrap

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon in PC:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Items:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Poke Balls[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pokedex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Town Map[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Badges:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o[/FONT]

Trainer #3 - jackblaze
Spr_5b_638.png

Name: Adrian Smith
Sexuality: Straight

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_501.png

#1 - Oshawott
Name: Aqua
Type: Water
Level 10
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Air Slash

Spr_5b_498.png

#2 - Tepig
Type: Fire
Level 7
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
Pokedex
Town Map
5 Poke Balls

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #4 - DarkAngel91
Spr_5b_640.png

Name: Angel Morganth
Nickname: StarDust, ShinyWings
Chosen Path: Trainer/Breeder

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_509_s.png

#1 - Purrlion (Shiny)
Name: NightStar
Level 11
Ability: Limber
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Growl, Assist

Spr_5b_495.png

#2 - Snivy
Name: LeafStar
Level 9
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Attract

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
3 Poke Balls
Pokedex
Town Map

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #5 - CrossJHero
Spr_5b_646.png

Name: Kyle Burke
Nickname(s): Lance

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_519.png

#1 - Pidove
Name: Fray
Type: Normal/Flying
Level 10
Ability: Super Luck
Attacks: Gust, Growl, Leer, Brave Bird

Spr_5b_501.png

#2 - Oshawott
Level 8
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
[FONT=&quot]3 Poke Balls[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pokedex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Town Map[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Badges:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o[/FONT]

Trainer #6 - killer-g
Name: Maximilion Watson
Nickname(s): Max, Scarface

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_517.png

#1 - Munna
Name: Mun
Type: Psychic
Level 10
Ability: Forewarn
Attacks: Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Yawn, Magic Coat

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
5 Poke Balls
Pokedex
Town Map

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #7 - soulreaper99
Spr_5b_644.png

Name: Seth Kurai

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_587.png

#1 - Emolga
Type: Electric/Flying
Level 10
Attacks: Thundershock, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Charge, Iron Tail

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
Pokedex
Town Map
5 Poke Balls

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #8 - First Snow
Name: Joshua Go
Sexuality: Homosexual

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_570.png

#1 - Zorua
Name: Lulu
Type: Dark
Level 10
Ability: Illusion
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Extrasensory

Spr_5b_495.png

#2 - Snivy
Level 7
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
5 Poke Balls
Pokedex
Town Map

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Trainer #9 - spasticbuddha
Name: Josh Stone

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_572.png

#1 - Minccino
Type: Normal
Level 10
Ability: Technician
Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Tickle, Aqua Tail

Spr_5b_495.png

#2 - Snivy
Level 7
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip

Pokemon in PC:
-
Items:
4 Poke Balls
Pokedex
Town Map

Badges:
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
I've got the first part of my intro post done, but I have a race tomorrow so I can't finish it tonight and therefore won't be able to post it for like 2 days...sorry, priorities :P :[ I'll try to get all my stuff ready and get prepped and will maybe have a little bit of time to try and finish it tonight though...

Years
I've got the first part of my intro post done, but I have a race tomorrow so I can't finish it tonight and therefore won't be able to post it for like 2 days...sorry, priorities :P :[ I'll try to get all my stuff ready and get prepped and will maybe have a little bit of time to try and finish it tonight though...
that's fine, thanks for letting me know. :)

oh, and to everyone else, I'm going to be allowing the unova starters to be caught in the next route, and the next route only. they're going to be rare though.

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
Hey so I've got an AP test tomorrow so I can't get a post up tonight and this weekend we have prom so after tomorrow I probably won't be able to get a post up until...Monday? Sunday maybe but I'm anticipating a lot of homework...idk I'll probably manage one on Sunday but definitely not Friday or Saturday...sorry I'll be less busy after this week :P

Years
Hey so I've got an AP test tomorrow so I can't get a post up tonight and this weekend we have prom so after tomorrow I probably won't be able to get a post up until...Monday? Sunday maybe but I'm anticipating a lot of homework...idk I'll probably manage one on Sunday but definitely not Friday or Saturday...sorry I'll be less busy after this week :P
it's okay, as long as I know that you have a reason then it's fine. :)

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
I'm making my Route 1 post right now, but I was wondering if I could change the Emolga's name to Mo? It's so much easier to type and I really hate the name Duncan and I forgot I named it that and have been calling it Mo... please let me know if that is or isn't alright.

Sorry for being such a nuisance :P

Last edited:
Years
I'm making my Route 1 post right now, but I was wondering if I could change the Emolga's name to Mo? It's so much easier to type and I really hate the name Duncan and I forgot I named it that and have been calling it Mo... please let me know if that is or isn't alright.

Sorry for being such a nuisance :P
I don't really see anything wrong with that. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
is it to late to join. I just joined pokecommunity and i really was looking for a rolleplay like this.

Years
is it to late to join. I just joined pokecommunity and i really was looking for a rolleplay like this.

Same here, can I still join?

I'm afraid for now it's too late, but if cookiez doesn't make a post soon then I'll exclude him and then there'll be a free spot for the taking. :)

for those who are in the rp for now:

Announcement on Evolution in the RP:
I've decided that since some pokemon level either too late on, or evolve in a strange way (such as trading) that when I believe the time is right, the pokemon may evolve when at a reasonable level.
this does not apply to those pokemon which evolve using a stone! for those pokemon that do, they still evolve when in contact with the stone that they require to evolve. you may obtain a stone at any stage of the rp, so there isn't much need to make it flashy.

as for the moves which pokemon learn later on in the game, I've decided that pokemon will also get to learn these moves at an earlier level. this may seem a little complicated because then the pokemon may learn a move after every battle, but it should work.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
if there's a "Rival" option, I might be able to give this a try

Years
If you exclude him then I want to reserve the open spot. what starter would that be?
I'm not reserving, there's already a big queue to sign up. the first person to sign up with a decent intro post (at nuvema town) will be accepted. also, the starter is oshawott. :)

if there's a "Rival" option, I might be able to give this a try

great! there is. now, join the queue to sign up.

Years
oh, I didn't think that was what you meant by 'rival option', I thought you meant that you get to have a rival, which you do.
but no, you can't really choose to be a rival, although you'd get a rival anyway if you were a trainer, so in a way you already would be a rival...

okay, I've decided that since cookiez hasn't replied to my PM I sent to him, I'll just go ahead and expel him from the RP.

There is now officially a free spot in the RP!

now, there is a free space to join. however, if you have told me to 'save you a spot' in the past, that does not apply.
in order to join, fill in this form:

Name - Your character's full name.
Nickname(s) - Your character's nickname. Optional.
Gender - Obvious
Age - Obvious
Sexuality - Obvious
Appearance - How your character looks. (The more detail, the better.)
Personality - How your character acts/is like. (The more detail, the better.)
History - Your character's past. (The more detail, the better.)
Anything Else? - Optional
Chosen Path - Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, Item Collector, etc.

also, your starter WILL be oshawott, since that was the starter up for grabs previously before cookiez had taken it.
the form with the most detailed description for appearance, personality and description will be taken into the RP, so make sure you make yours as detailed as possible. post your sign-ups here, NOT the main RP thread.
the deadline is this friday, so without further ado, get signing up! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Aw, I wanted a spot in a B/W RP, but I feel it would be a bit unfair if the mod signed up when there are so many others who want a spot. So I will keep myself from it for this time ;) Good going with this RP, R.K 9!

Years
Aw, I wanted a spot in a B/W RP, but I feel it would be a bit unfair if the mod signed up when there are so many others who want a spot. So I will keep myself from it for this time ;) Good going with this RP, R.K 9!
that's too bad, I'll let you know if no one else signs up (which probably wouldn't happen to be fair :P) so you could reconsider.
thanks! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
Hope I get in.
Name - Seth Matt Kurai
Nickname(s) - Seth,
Gender - male
Age - 14
Sexuality - straight
Appearance - Seth is about 5"7 and is fairly well built. He is tan and has bright blue eyes. Seth always wears a black jacket. He wears a black t-shirt with a blue stripe on it. He wears blue jeans and has a belt for his pokeballs. He has brown spiky hair and sneakers. He wears a Xtransceiver on his arm. His oshawott usually sits on his head. He has a special pouch for his pokedex on his belt. He wears a blue bag on his back. His badge case is in a secret compartment in his bag. He has a small scar on his hand from when he was a child and he was laying with a rattata and it bit him.

Personality - Seth loves battles. He always takes a challenge when he gets one. He looks for pokemon to become his friends and then quickly tries to catch them. He can be serious when a pokemon is on the line. He tries to make friends and he has a lot of contacts on his Xtransceiver. He is a bit absent minded and gets lost easily. He goes on his journey to make friends with pokemon and on this journey he will realize that not everyone is nice to their pokemon.

History - Seth comes from Johto. He was born in New Bark Town. His Mother Suggested he should go on a journey so he went to Unova. He came late to Prof. Juniper because he got lost and he stumbled his way to a house and asked for directions. He got oshawott and named it Aqua. Aqua gave Seth His Shell To Hold. Prof. Juniper said that that was a sign of friendship. Aqua climbed on Seth's head and Seth decided to let it be a walking pokemon because he saw people from his home, like Ethan, lyra, and kris, walking with their pokemon.
Anything Else? - Becomes rivals with N
Chosen Path - Trainer

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
-sigh-

I hate to do this but I think I'm going to have to withdraw from this RP. I've just been way too busy recently and it doesn't look like anything's going to let up until school's out so I really just haven't got the time for an RP...sorry :[

Years
Name
Adrian James Smith

Nickname(s)
AJ or Smitty

Sexuality
Straight

Starter
Oshawott

Appearance
Adrian is of medium height around 5' 7". He has short dark black hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and is of a light skin tone skin. He wears a plain white shirt covered by a green sleeveless hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small ball shaped pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple green and white sneakers.

Personality
Adrian is what you call care free. Its his attitude that leads people to believe that he's lazy something AJ would deny as being untrue. In AJs own words he just hasn't found anything that hes passionate about and when he does he will be a dedicated person. This was one of the reasons Vincent became a trainer to try and become less of a lazy slacker and more of a passionate person

History
AJ was born and raised in the most popular city of Isshu, Nimbasa City. He always grew up in the background since he always thought that it would be crazy for people to notice him because of his persona and when people did notice him they saw a lazy kid without a care in the world. What people may not have known about him was the fact that he had a secret love for pokemon and was always reading up on them when he wasn't doing what he did best sleeping. When he finally told his parents that he wanted to be a pokemon trainer they jumped for joy as their laid back son was finally doing something with his life and sent him off with a bag full of food and a bunch of best wishes as he went on his way for his first pokemon

Anything Else?
A tech genius and top chef

Chosen Path
Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back