• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinking?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Do any of you go out on a friday or any other night and get hammered? D:

Never, wut 8D

In other words do any of you drink here? XD

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
Never drank, smoked, done any illegal drugs.
Don't find a need to. It's stupid.
No need to poison myself.

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
Years
Never drunk alcohol before (which is obvious on my age), and I'll never - NEVER - drink.
I just don't see how it could be fun?
It's horrible and it brings much pain to people.
Alcohol is the reason to many deaths.
I would make it illegal if I could.

Years
I seldom drink alcoholic beverages, but never in excess-- however, I don't even take a single sip when I'm gonna drive.

I don't see why so many people have deep problems/hatred for alcohol itself. It is healthy for the heart and contributes to your longevity when you drink it moderately.

Of course it is bad in excess. What isn't?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Not out right on my own, and I don't have any plans to in the future. I've had a few glasses of wine and champagne at a few of the parties for my dad's medical practice group, but it wasn't anything spectacular, and I don't really have the desire to drink any on my own. I don't see any reason to get involved with it, so I don't plan to.

Years
Never smoked anything, never plan to.

But as for drinking I have and only a few times. No more than five, but I haven't gotten drunk... I really have a better time not drinking, so I am not going to do it anymore. The first time I did it felt fun, but then it just got worse and worse. It costs too much money, and it's not fun to do if you get in trouble for it. So yeah, just don't drink. It's not as fun as it seems, all the money it costs, you can have more fun not drinking. Be productive, go to an amusement park, go to the movies with some friends, watch a baseball game, just don't drink. It's not fun.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I drink socially, but I never got "hammered".
Why? because it's stupid and funny sometimes..
Once my friend got drunk and she started calling her mum. Next thing you know, she thinks I'm her mum.
It was funny and scary at the same time (her parents were home XD hehe)

I don't know why y'all are talking about smoking but I'll go with the flow.
I think every person that smokes is a disgusting pig. Enough said :P

Galla

Pokemon Artist
Years
Let's see...

I used to have VERY low alcohol tolerance like three years back. Three summers ago, I got DRUNK off the sauce in Spaghetti Bolognaise cuz there was a bit of wine in it and the alcohol content was supposed to have evaporated while being cooked. It ended up w/my mom suggesting I go and splash cold water on my face but when I went downstairs to the bathroom, I tripped over the staircase and everybody saw my undies (note: was in a mini-skirt). VERY humiliating!

But then the 2007/8 New Year's Eve came along and I somehow had a bunch of sake and nothing happened. Plus a sip of champagne. I don't know what was up with me or why I did it, but I did. Considering the spaghetti incident, I generally avoid alcohol like the plague. However, I guess it was alright that night as there was a buffet that evening at the hotel I was at and I stuffed myself silly. Probably had sooo much food that the alcohol didn't affect me?

And although those are my only 2 interesting stories, normally I just steer clear of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, all that nasty stuff. :P Which is why I also steer clear of frat parties and prefer being alone in my room playing video games. :P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Never had any alcohol, and never plan to. For one thing, the smell of beer/wine is nasty, for another thing I really just don't want to get drunk or have medical problems later on down the road from being an alcoholic (even though a drink every now and then doesn't really hurt you, I just don't want to do it).

Years
Never had any alcohol, and never plan to. For one thing, the smell of beer/wine is nasty, for another thing I really just don't want to get drunk or have medical problems later on down the road from being an alcoholic (even though a drink every now and then doesn't really hurt you, I just don't want to do it).

I agree... O.o

I've never had either of them. My parents would let me smell it and take a tiny sip of it, but I didn't want to because it was horrible.

Years
Never drank, smoked, done any illegal drugs.
Don't find a need to. It's stupid.
No need to poison myself.

Neither have I and I dont plan to. [Except drinking but not heavy of course, not too much to damage me]

But being 12 of course I havent do any of them things. lol.

On the subject of drinking, smokes, drugs etc. If drugs are banned why arent Ciggarettes?

I mean ciggarettes have way too much bad stuff in them and they affect other people not just the user.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm only thirteen, but I know kids that drink all the time, it's scary... I'll drink when I'm eighteen, but never go over two on a night out. Of course, I'll never live up to that, but hopefully I can.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Tch, yeah I do <_<

I'm 15, but no one in my family really cares what i do. I'm not one of those people who stays at home and drinks to fight off like, depression or anything like that, but if I'm hanging out with friends who are doing it, I'll usually fall into what they're doing. Beer smells like..a cross between terpentine and piss, so I won't argue with how it smells; i prefer to fruity girl drinks 8D

People tend to tell me I act more intellectual while intoxicated o_O

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Drinking underage is wrong.
I plan on staying sober for my life...I don't plan to drink after 21 either.
Those who do; I just hope they know what they're doing D:

!gnition

DDRtist
Years
I understand drinking or possibly smoking socially, but as a hobby, why would I choose a hobby that costs money to destroy my body?

I sometimes drink wine on Thanksgiving or Christmas parties, but I never smoke or drink beer. Drugs are out of the question as well.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
I find it unrealistic for people to say they're never going to drink. You may not enjoy it, but I think that it's inevitable. xD;

I've only gotten buzzed once, and by accident. My friend's brother spiked the punch we were drinking and it was too hot for us to notice or care. As for smoking and drugs, both of those are a no-no. I still think people should be allowed to smoke on balconies and on the street though, it's a choice and taking that choice away seems very...hitler-ish?(Yes, that's a word. I invented it.)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I don't drink anymore after that awful night ~ Afew people would know what I'm talk about lol

Years
Generally, I don't drink. I do have the odd drink on occasion, once or twice a year or so. But never to get drunk. And the last time I was actually hammered was... um... about 2 years ago, at a friend's birthday. But not any more.

I'll stick to what I know and like :p

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
I find it unrealistic for people to say they're never going to drink. You may not enjoy it, but I think that it's inevitable. xD;

I've only gotten buzzed once, and by accident. My friend's brother spiked the punch we were drinking and it was too hot for us to notice or care. As for smoking and drugs, both of those are a no-no. I still think people should be allowed to smoke on balconies and on the street though, it's a choice and taking that choice away seems very...hitler-ish?(Yes, that's a word. I invented it.)

That's like saying it's unrealistic for people to not have sex.
It's possible not to let peer pressure get to you. It's called self control.

Back