• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering Pokemon Ranger maps/tilesets

Years
So a while back I submitted some maps to Spriter's Resource and because I couldn't zip them for them they didn't add them to the database. Well anyway, if anyone needs them, here's some.

If anyone wants to help me rip the rest I'd be grateful.

Years
I am in the process of creating a spritesheet for Weedle and the other pokemon that Spriter's Resource missed from the Pokemon Ranger series. I am also ripping maps from Almia and I'll upload the rest from Fiore next time I'm at my parents' house, as they're on my old computer. If any of you would like to volunteer to make me a list of pokemon that have Browser numbers but don't appear in the Spriter's Resource database for any of the three games, I would be grateful. I'm not even sure if anybody cares though.

I don't know when I'll have time to upload them, but expect another post soon.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
These might come in handy in the future, thanks for your hard work and keep it up!

Back