• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love it But I Hate The Taste

Crux

Evermore
Years
Do you have anything that you love doing but hate how it makes you feel afterwards (No not drugs!)

Verbi Gratia:
Staying up late despite feeling horribly tired the next day.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Do you have anything that you love doing but hate how it makes you feel afterwards (No not drugs!)

Verbi Gratia:
Staying up late despite feeling horribly tired the next day.

I guess that's a good one, though I occasionally get lucky and somehow wake up perfectly fine the next morning xD

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Of course I do. I'm pretty sure everyone does.

I have a tendency to this, and I say to my self I'll try harder but I can't: Not studying for a quiz/test then flunks. I love it because I get to goof around instead of boring studying :P (Almost every teen does this, I bet xD )

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Staying up late and then not wanting to wake up the next morning. That's a big one. I hate sleeping too late and that has happened most of the break. One night I was on Skype with a bunch of people and I was up till 4 and woke up at 12:30. Latest I've ever woken up. My grandmother was just like, "Oh it's the break and it's New Years Day, lots of people are doing that, so enjoy it!" XD

Eating fast food too. There is nothing to eat here except nasty leftovers or nothing at all, so I end up going somewhere to eat most of the time. That's why I miss living with my paw paw. I had my own groceries and I ate pretty well, while still being able to eat out at places and not feeling bad about it. I don't gain any of it really, but I still feel like I should be eating better. Like, I'm NUTS over celery and fruit, and I don't think anyone else here would buy it for me... :( Plus my mom stores most fruit in the fridge, and my teeth are sensitive, so me + biting into cold fruit = ;;

That's all I can think of though!

Years
Staying up way too late and feeling like crap the next day
Forgetting to drink water all day long and ending up really thirsty

Crux

Evermore
Years
Lol, it seems that most of us don't get the full 8 hours.

As for me, I love listening to anime OST's but always end up depressed when I hear one like Ichiban no Takaramono. :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm I guess so. :x
But it's pretty weird (but not the stuff most other gutter-minded people will assume), though, so I'm not going to post it on here. (;

Years
Eating too many sweets at once. Oh god, the stomach. It's awful. Sometimes it hurts my throat too. And then I do it again. :( OH! Double for sour candy. The sore mouth sucks but it's so worth it!! Maybe.

Also, staying up late ect ect. That's me every work day.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
(No not drugs!)

lmaoooooo

I'm echoing a sentiment expressed by various other people who have posted thus far, staying up late and not going to sleep until like six in the morning. It's not that I regret staying up per se, it's more that my lack-of-sleep-schedule affects my performance at work :( I have to start going to bed earlier because I need to look perky for my job, even if I don't feel perky in the slightest :(

Victini

I-I guess, for one thing, eating way too unhealthily.
Whether it be fast food, fatty food, sugary foods, ugh. I always consume way too much of it and end up feeling horrible after. ;~;

I love every second during it, but after... gosh do I feel so bad for my body.

How are you gonna offer up a double cheeseburger for a dollar, seriously. You really think I'm gonna turn that down being as broke as I am? D':

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Pulling all nighters. I just feel so sluggish and drowsy the next day.

Going overboard on the food at restaurants. Because it always seems that I get major stomach upset a few hours later.

Years
In agreement with most of the above posts in regards to all nighters/staying up late.
I use to be able to do them rather easily when I was at University. I would stay up all night, work through the day fine and then just go sleep a bit earlier like 10pm. However, I can't do that any more. If I go bed at about 3am, I am shattered the next day. Haha.​

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
♫ weeeight keepin me downnn...

I can't think of a drug I don't enjoy both the tastes and effects of. I even lick the powder off the razor. perhaps that's not a good sign.

Coffee beverages can be wonderful but they upset my stomach (plus the runs :c) and the juice doesn't last long enough.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Talli no he shouldn't watch Creepypasta videos on YT before going to sleep.. only three sleep

Oh yey ordering an MC flurry after having an Big Mac.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Overeating is a huge one for me. I want the food at the time but then afterwards I feel awful and gross and like I need a shower.

Staying up really late has never been a problem for me, I always feel fine the next day. Energiser Bunny! :D

Also I'm shocked that nobody has said 'random sex with strangers'. And why can't we talk about drugs? There was a cannabis club in Other Clubs once, if that's OK then I'm sure mentioning drugs is OK here :P

Back