• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The VDex Project Fanclub

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017

logoside.png
The VDex Project Fanclub

Welcome to PokeCommunity's VDex Project Fanclub! First off, an explanation of VDex for those who don't know what it is: VDex is an online, text based Pokemon collection game. You can travel around all five regions and work on your PokeDex. You can breed Pokemon, find shinies, and find retro's, which are Pokemon that you can find who's sprite is from a game other than HeartGold or SoulSilver. You can plant berries, level up and evolve Pokemon, and do many other various things. There are also events that are held every once in a while that almost always include sprite recolors of Pokemon (a few have been Valentine's Day Vulpix and Easter Mareep). It is very fun and I suggest that you visit, sign up, and play the game! Here, we can discuss everything going on that is related to the VDex Project. We can discuss events that are going on, dicuss our goals, and receive help on various things from where to get event Pokemon to breeding and retro catching. On this page I will keep a member's list that will contain their username here, their username on VDex, their party image (small), and, if you wish to do so, links to Pokemon that you want to be fed. I will also post discussions that are being held among various other things as I think of them. If you have an idea for something for me to include on this page or a discussion topic just post here and I will consider it. Anyone can start a discussion and I will just update this page with it.

[a id]rules[/a id]
Rules
1. Do NOT post any links to the VDex Project's forums as it is not allowed by the PC rules.
2. Please follow all PC rules.
3. Please try to participate. Please don't post your party images in every post because they will be posted on the front page.
4. Have fun!

[a id]members[/a id]
Members
PC Username (VDex Username w/ Link to Profile) Party Image | Pokemon to Feed

deku (deku) | any in party
Vrai (Vrai) | none
.Aero (Aero) | any in party
TheSmartOne (MissSmartsies) | any in party
dithyrambos (pocket) |
Charizard203 (Charizard203) | any in party

[a id]discussions[/a id]
Discussions
Current:
When did you join VDex and where did you find out about it from?

Ongoing:
None

Previous:
None

[a id]joining[/a id]
Joining
VDex Profile: please put a link!
Party Image (Small) if you need help getting it just ask!
Pokemon You Want Fed: just link to any specific Pokemon

Also, try to post your opinion on any current or ongoing discussions. Thank you for joining!

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'd be in! :3

VDex Profile: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=12183
Party Image (Small)
partymini.png

Pokemon You Want Fed: none rn actually ;-;

When did you join VDex and where did you find out about it from? I joineddd... 6 months ago, so some time last November. If I actually count the days it's November 16th, I think. And I heard about it from TwilightBlade 'cuz she was talking about it and I was interested. ^_^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'd love to join this club! I'm actually angry at the game right now though because catching Dunsparce is a pain! (Vrai knows about this!)

VDex Profile: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=22004
Party Image:
Pokemon You Want Fed: I don't quite get this concept, but Slowpoke I guess. xD

I joined VDex because I believe the user Vrai (above) was talking about it and I got curious as to what it was. So I joined a couple months back, started a lovely journey in Johto, and got quickly overwhelmed by not know how anything worked due to the lack of a proper guide at the time. So I temporarily quit, but recently started up again and am currently hunting for Dunsparce in Dark Cave.

Just a side note as well, you may want to remove the fixed location on the CSS box. It sort of gets in the way. xD

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Finally, some members!!

I'd love to join this club! I'm actually angry at the game right now though because catching Dunsparce is a pain! (Vrai knows about this!)

VDex Profile: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=22004
Party Image:
Pokemon You Want Fed: I don't quite get this concept, but Slowpoke I guess. xD

I joined VDex because I believe the user Vrai (above) was talking about it and I got curious as to what it was. So I joined a couple months back, started a lovely journey in Johto, and got quickly overwhelmed by not know how anything worked due to the lack of a proper guide at the time. So I temporarily quit, but recently started up again and am currently hunting for Dunsparce in Dark Cave.

Just a side note as well, you may want to remove the fixed location on the CSS box. It sort of gets in the way. xD

The feeding thing was just something random I though of, so we could feed each others Pokemon with extra berries that we have. When you feed other peoples Pokemon in raises their experience and you can get PP Points with which you can buy things in the header shop. Any other ideas for that spot would be great!

About the CSS box: Where do you think a good spot for it would be? I'm not really sure. Any help would be nice :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh, I was wondering when a VDex club would show up~

VDex Profile: http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=13927
Party Image:
Pokemon You Want Fed: Any, I guess.

I joined VDex... uh... *checks* November 9th, 2010, after hearing Roswell gush about it in OT all the time~

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
VDex Profile: pocket
Party Image (Small)
Pokemon You Want Fed:

When did you join VDex and where did you find out about it from? Last year. But I was inactive for awhile and Shiro deleted my profile, so I joined again 4 months ago. I can't remember where or whom or learned about it from.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Finally, some members!!

The feeding thing was just something random I though of, so we could feed each others Pokemon with extra berries that we have. When you feed other peoples Pokemon in raises their experience and you can get PP Points with which you can buy things in the header shop. Any other ideas for that spot would be great!

About the CSS box: Where do you think a good spot for it would be? I'm not really sure. Any help would be nice :3

We could use that spot to advertise our shops/auctions/buying threads. As for the CSS box, affixing it to the left or right would be better than where it currently is. That way it doesn't cover up any text.

Back