• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toxic Swamp Agency Inc. Mission 2

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I made this using sploder.com's game maker and it turned out pretty good!
The enemy are preparing to launch an attack on Toxic Swamp Agency Inc's base, and you and (CPU) one other (can go alone) are chosen to find out their plans to launch a counterattack to defend the future of Toxic Swamp Agency Inc!

Play Game

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
Okay, since you opened this thread I will assume you want to get feedback. So tell me, WHY do the "emenies" plan to attack TSAI? What proof is there? And who are they, anyway?

I just tried it out, using difficulty 5 of 10 (the default) and deactivated the locks because I didn't want to bother. Why can I run to level 3 without encountering enemies? And what did I gained the stealth two times for?

Also, since it seems rather advanced, I would be interested how much time you needed for everything (mapping and so on) and when you finished it :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I'm now curious about sploder. :O

Anyway, it was kind of lackluster so far. As Ayutac stated, you run through 3 levels with no enemies, and the powerups that are there are very pointless as a result. It's okay to add a few enemies in the levels, because it would give it more of a challenge.

I actually tried this game with the locks on. The door with the password was really frustrating because I found no hints as to what the password was in the previous levels, and you can only backtrack so much..

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I totally forgot the locks and what they were and forgot to write them down. Hey Ratty, I'm glad I got you into sploder. That was the point of putting this here. There's a wide variety of Pokemon and other popular series-themed games on there, so most people like it. The mapping, etc. wasn't too complicated, as sploder includes 4 unique flash-based game makers that are simple to use. I actually got into it when I looked up "game maker" on google. Now finally, in levels 1/2/3 the reason for no enemies was because technically, you're not in their "guard zone" yet. The "guard zone" is just where they patrol. The complexity of the game is hard enough with the locks anyway. Any confusion as to why you got the invisibility bonus? Actually, it's built in and is activated when no enemies see you for a certain amount of time. There's only so much I can add to it :)

Okay, since you opened this thread I will assume you want to get feedback. So tell me, WHY do the "emenies" plan to attack TSAI? What proof is there? And who are they, anyway?

I just tried it out, using difficulty 5 of 10 (the default) and deactivated the locks because I didn't want to bother. Why can I run to level 3 without encountering enemies? And what did I gained the stealth two times for?

Also, since it seems rather advanced, I would be interested how much time you needed for everything (mapping and so on) and when you finished it :D

Actually I made this like a year or so back and I just put it here for fun. It took about 2 hours to complete, so actually, it was kinda fun to replay it and realize what I would have done differently NOW. And from what I remember, you can't change the difficulty anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back