• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online forfeiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years
The few times that I start to win my opponent forfeits. Does that count for or against my score?
Edit: I just had my first win! But what does that score mean? Mines still 777.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That counts positively towards your score when you ladder since it basically gives you the win because the opponent gives up, so don't worry when they forfeit, it's actually a good thing (and you get all the points you'd have received if you were to win!)

The higher the points are = better. Lower rank = better, since you're aiming for number one. You'll be less likely to gain lots of points the more you face people close to the same rank as you and the lower down you are in terms of rank, you'll get more points if you beat someone ranked a lot higher than you since it depends on differences between the two ranks.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
Years
Question answered. Make sure to use the Simple Q&A sticky at the top of the forum for these types of things next time though. ;(

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back