• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quickie Question: When Exactly does the Anime Air in Japan

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I'm sorry, please Mod close this after I get the right answer. Yes I've searched Google but all I found was the EST Time and I'm not in America and working out the time is confusing. People are also posting different time xS

So when does Pokemon air on TV Tokyo in Japan itself. I want to know so I can watch the last episodes :)

Thank you :)

Vernikova

Banned
Years
In London, I believe they're 4 hours ahead of us, it would be 9AM. I'd get a second opinion since I'm not totally sure though.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Well I'm skipping school next Thursday, others get to go on a trip so I might as well stay home :P But I do want to watch the final one, darn you school! Maybe I'll just be late xD

EDIT: This is kind of why I need the Japan time. I can then work out the time difference from here. But yeah, from what I've seen, I worked out like 101m ish, so I guess you are right :)

Last edited:
Back