• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do a Barrel Roll!" ~/ The official Starfox fanclub \~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
do-the-barrel-roll-starfox-n64-nintendo-video-game-t-shirt-bustedtees.jpg

Do a Barrel Roll!

The Starfox fan club.
(Z or R twice)

Round up and do a barrel roll if you're a big fan, or just a little one of the Starfox series for nintendo! Here is where all Starfox fans can join together to defeat the evilness of Andross, or at least you can give adventuring a rest for a while and just talk about the series right here! Try not to go over the top with discussion, that it leads to flaming, trolling, or anything of the sort, so stick with pretty much the general rules.

Want to join? Then just post saying you want to join, and start your adventure right in the heart of Corneria from the evil forces of Andross!

Owner:
Alternative

Members:
Alternative
Miss Doronjo

Now for some starter topics...
What's your favourite Starfox game?

Who is your favourite character in the starfox games?

What is your favourite level in the Starfox games?

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Just who I need to see...Star Wolf.

BTW may I join? :3
[maybe you should add "favourite star fox quotes" as well. :3]

Star Fox 64. :3

Slippy Toad! Seriously; he's cool! He's soooo underrated. ;;

Probably Area 6; its so intense with explosions and bombs and battleships and fighters allll over. And the boss at the end of the level is pretty...unique too.

Also Blose, sorta; because the whole level is like a lazer show. @-@

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
That can be your topic for the thread. ^^ Aside from that...

Lylatwars/Starfox 64. It's the only one I've played as well, but oh well. :P

Peppy's kinda cool in giving you advice and stuff, but I've always had a soft spot for Leon. He all chameleon-y and stuff, and refers to himself as the great Leon.

I've always liked Fortuna since it's when you fight Star Wolf for the first time. It's also the first place I got a medal on for winning or something. It's also the place where Star Wolf doesn't let you do that.

Favourite Quote?
Probably the whole "Do a Barrel Roll!" thing, but playing through Aquas lately you hear Peppy with his "Slippy's not such a screw up after all!" Either that, or when Pigma says "You can't defeat me, I have a better ship!"

Back